All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Really ?We we embarrassed when they signed Loovens?

Surely we should have of a wait and see attitude?

Really.

It has nothing to do with the standard of player signed but everything to do with the we we operate in the transfer market. I wish Ally would keep his mouth shut when being asked about potential signings by the press.

You missed the point, by a long way.

Really.

It has nothing to do with the standard of player signed but everything to do with the we we operate in the transfer market. I wish Ally would keep his mouth shut when being asked about potential signings by the press.

You missed the point, by a long way.

Not really. We just disagree. You think it is embarassing whilst I dont. It is the way football is done these days.

Were they embarassed when Novo signed for us ? I would like to think not.

I just dont see what is embarassing about us saying we are interested in a player only for them to sign with Celtic. It is, after all, his choice.

The only player I can recall where there would/should have been real embarassment was MoJo, partly because of his prior Celtic connections but the majority of which because Celtic had already paraded him in a Celtic scarf etc, only for us to gazzump them.

I can see why you would feel embarrassed by it, but I just dont feel the same way. Disappointed, yes, because we have missed out on a striker. But, as yet, he has proven nothing with them. Lets hope he proves to be as successful for them as Loovens has.

Not really. We just disagree. You think it is embarassing whilst I dont. It is the way football is done these days.

of course it is embarrasing, how many of these players he talks about do we sign? it is a joke. Keep quiet, do your business and then annouce deals.

Craig, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. McCoist tells the world who we're interested in signing and more often than not are ending up embarrassed by the outcome. Novo signing for us or Brozek signing for them isn't the important thing here!

Yes?

Craig, you're misunderstanding what I'm saying. McCoist tells the world who we're interested in signing and more often than not are ending up embarrassed by the outcome. Novo signing for us or Brozek signing for them isn't the important thing here!

Yes?

The only real embarrassment we suffered was when they signed Hartson after we turned him down and he proved to be a very decent signing for them. And so far, I only have seen rumours about us signing Brozek, or them snatching him up.

You do wonder what the Hoope Horrors' strategy is here, for they will soon have a first team of 2-and-a-half squads, all willing to play, all eating up cash. Is such stuff done only to thwart us from getting any re-inforcements? If so, we should try to get linked to some more decent 4m-people!