All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

Why let Jaager go home Ally get the package sorted and get him signed or do you have to shift some deadwood first just tell us the truth.

I'm wondering why a free agent would want to go back to his home country before signing a contract with his new club? There's no need for it. It leads me to believe that he's either knocked our contract offer back or we've knocked him back. Remember Bedoya? He had to go back to Norway to tidy up a few things with Molde but Jaager hasn't got that problem.

Quite depressing really.

Then again, O'Squeal may want to do his old club a favour, no?!

I had that thought myself, that he might just be taking the player away from us to train at Sunderland to do Lennon a favour, but that would require them seeing him as a good signing for us had we got him. Could just be some bollocks mind games, but it could also be that Sunderland see the player as a genuine option themselves because they desperately need a striker or two. Either way, I don't think we'll be seeing the guy signing for us after agreeing to come on trial then leaving to go elsewhere after one day.

Why let Jaager go home Ally get the package sorted and get him signed or do you have to shift some deadwood first just tell us the truth.

I'm wondering why a free agent would want to go back to his home country before signing a contract with his new club? There's no need for it. It leads me to believe that he's either knocked our contract offer back or we've knocked him back. Remember Bedoya? He had to go back to Norway to tidy up a few things with Molde but Jaager hasn't got that problem.

Quite depressing really.

I don't really get your point guys. He would be going home to pick up some clothes and belongings if he signed anyway, so it's no big deal that he's gone home now. If we're going to make him an offer it can be done and accepted over the phone, then he just comes over with all his gear and signs the contract.

I don't really get your point guys. He would be going home to pick up some clothes and belongings if he signed anyway, so it's no big deal that he's gone home now. If we're going to make him an offer it can be done and accepted over the phone, then he just comes over with all his gear and signs the contract.

Also the medical, but when did we offer him a contract though? This is the intriguing point, was it Friday? Was it today? So many conflicting reports, I actually hope we get him seems quite thought of, so that means it won't happen, when I want somebody :D.

I can't agree with that. He was over here on a trial. If he was impressing McCoist then a contract should've been drawn up and offered to him before he left for Estonia. Get him to sign it then he can go home, pick up his clothes and whatever else and then fly back over here and play.

The way it's been done is backwards.

I'm thinking that we can't even afford a free agent now.

Also the medical, but when did we offer him a contract though? This is the intriguing point, was it Friday? Was it today? So many conflicting reports, I actually hope we get him seems quite thought of, so that means it won't happen, when I want somebody :D.

From one of Ally's comments on the official site tonight it doesn't sound like we've made him an offer yet....

Ally said: "Enar is away back to Estonia and we are very hopeful we can put a package together there and make him an offer. He's a player who has certainly impressed.