McKay should go out on loan

Would love to see him playing him in the centre of the park rather than wide on the left. Although he hasn't set the heather on fire he does seem to have decent control and a first touch. You don't play for the Aussie national team if you're a dud

Because, as we all know, Kevin Muscat is the best signing we ever made.

Alternatively Danny, Rothen had a fairly good debut, but started to go down hill badly. At the time, I believed it was because we didn't have enough players, but finally he had to go, more with what he had to say and his attitude than his performances.

Also, Edu gets talked up by the management, but the majority of fans that I've heard talk of him wonder why he gets such a good run and number of starts. I keep hoping he comes good, and he does indeed have the occasional game, but his only real consistancy is giving the ball away.

The fact is, I don't have a clue whats going wrong with our team these days. Normally, we have a good spell about this time of year and although I'm not calling for Ally to get the boot, he does seem to be rather clueless about how to turn it around.

Is the financial worries really having an affect on the players? Whittaker had a stinker after making 2 good attempts last week against ICT last week, but was turned into a quivering wreck after making a mistake, leading to more. Why was he not subbed? It's a question I'd like to ask Ally, but after many ultra honest post match interviews, I'm not so sure I'd get a honest answer.

They're all new to this, so lets get behind the team and give them some support on the field.

This message isn't directed at you Dutchy, its just a general rant.

The fact is, I don't have a clue whats going wrong with our team these days.

To be fair, we are still top of the league by 4 points. Everyone hits a sticky patch, I agree its what Ally does to turn ut around that matters.

I think the situation looks worse because we had a much larger margin, that margin was always going to be cut because some people conveniently forget that Celtic had 2 games in hand. Realistically we were only ever 9 points ahead. So we have dropped 5 points during our bad spell, against teams we should be annihilating but it's not the end of the world. Celtics bad spell was at the start of the season & they dropped more points than us, so realistically we are still the form team this season.

Even if we lose on the 28th, we will still be top of the league, assuming all goes well tomorrow.

Worst case scenario is facing the new year with a 1 point advantage & that will be when Super Ally makes it or breaks it.

Apoligies for any typo's I'm posting from my phone.

No offence taken Ergtrude, but we're getting some bad press for our perfomances and that's what I was bemoaning, along with many others. I agree, we're at the top, but I wouldn't be happy if that bunch were to win on the 28th. Realistically, I'd be over the blue moon if we got a draw.

They're talking themselves up so much to win this game, it would be a mini disaster for them if they didn't win it.

Yeah we are mate, but I think some of the bad press is over the top. We should be beating most SPL comfortably, but we didn't.

I wouldn't say that we were in a crisis though.

I do think the tactics need a rethink.. or at least the players he sets out in the wrong positions. We definitely have a more than able squad to win the SPL.

I'm not worried about the 28th, Celtic always talk themselves up, I think we will win that game by a 2 goal margin. But if we lose, we will still be top of the league in the new year and I'll be happy with that.

Would love to see him playing him in the centre of the park rather than wide on the left. Although he hasn't set the heather on fire he does seem to have decent control and a first touch. You don't play for the Aussie national team if you're a dud

No you have to be an Australian dud.;)

Edited by pete