A 15 point swing in 6 or 7 weeks. If I performed like that at my work I'd be up for the sack! Absolutely dreadful and this current form has to be worse than at any point under PLG. Didn't he get sacked for being pish?

Speechless at that pish. Clueless yet again and a deserved defeat.

Problem is for the first 10-15 minutes we looked decent, but we evaporated and let Celtic into it. It's as if we followed Ally's instructions for a while then fell away, almost out of puff.

Second half was the same. First 5-10 minutes we looked better then fell away again.

It's like Ally gives the team talk, the instructions, we follow them for a while but then it disintegrates and we look clueless.

I'm not admonishing Ally of all blame, Aluko should not be on the right albeit he was very bright inside the early period, and I couldn't understand Wylde also being played out of position on the right, but quite simply the majority of the side is badly out of form. Key players like Jelavic, McGregor, and significantly Davis are really out of sorts - Lafferty is in reasonable form but wasn't up to par tonight. Even Boca is starting to get a little inconsistent - some great positioning and ball use but occasionally makes a hash of a tackle and gets booked.

I don't know what's going to turn this around, perhaps the sale of Jelavic and we use the money to buy some fresh blood for key positions, such as right wing. But I'm clueless myself as to a total solution to fix it.

I think Craig said he is not afraid of this Celtic team and I will admit neither am I.

Unfortunately I am shit scared of this Rangers team who don't seem to be able to put 2 passes together. What has happened? Surely Naismith has not made that much of a difference?

I think Craig said he is not afraid of this Celtic team and I will admit neither am I.

Unfortunately I am shit scared of this Rangers team who don't seem to be able to put 2 passes together. What has happened? Surely Naismith has not made that much of a difference?

His injury has caused mayhem. It's sad when you rely one 1 player so much.

Problem is for the first 10-15 minutes we looked decent, but we evaporated and let Celtic into it. It's as if we followed Ally's instructions for a while then fell away, almost out of puff.

Second half was the same. First 5-10 minutes we looked better then fell away again.

It's like Ally gives the team talk, the instructions, we follow them for a while but then it disintegrates and we look clueless.

I'm not admonishing Ally of all blame, Aluko should not be on the right albeit he was very bright inside the early period, and I couldn't understand Wylde also being played out of position on the right, but quite simply the majority of the side is badly out of form. Key players like Jelavic, McGregor, and significantly Davis are really out of sorts - Lafferty is in reasonable form but wasn't up to par tonight. Even Boca is starting to get a little inconsistent - some great positioning and ball use but occasionally makes a hash of a tackle and gets booked.

I don't know what's going to turn this around, perhaps the sale of Jelavic and we use the money to buy some fresh blood for key positions, such as right wing. But I'm clueless myself as to a total solution to fix it.

I don't know how you think Lafferty is playing okay Danny I am afraid I don;t get that. He was absolutely terrible. Every tackle is a foul and every second touch is a tackle.

I don't know how you think Lafferty is playing okay Danny I am afraid I don;t get that. He was absolutely terrible. Every tackle is a foul and every second touch is a tackle.

Oh he was mince tonight but his general form this season has been pretty good. I don't think too many would argue with that?

Surely Naismith has not made that much of a difference?

If only. It's depressing how bad we've become since losing him. There are other factors like losing Papac, Wallace and Wylde plus the interswapping defence, but Naismith is the biggy.

Naismith is the cornerstone of our team. He plays well, the team plays well. So yes, his injury HAS made that much of a difference.

Davis is, on current form (of the last 2 months), an impostor. Jelavic is completely out of sorts - to be honest I would be comfortable selling him the way he is currently playing. BUT... that said, there is no creativity in the team in the centre of the park - We had Jig in there tonight yet Davis was playing deeper than him at times - so the only creative CM we have is actually playing BEHIND the defensive midfielder. To be honest, I actually think that Davis is hiding.

Jelavic has been poor all season bar getting the goals. He clearly wants to leave and I'm happy with that as long as we get a good fee which gets reinvested in the team in positions which badly need a bit of quality, like CM, RB, RW, and striker.