We definitely need a playmaker in midfield. Davis is certainly not the guy for that job although I do think if we had a good playmaker next to him he could still be a fantastic asset. We also need someone next to jelly who offers a lot of movement and can control a ball. Lafferty is certainly not that person. Ness possibly would have made a big difference but unfortunately he is never available. I would certainly be willing to let Edo go to Marseilles? for hopefully somewhere near the money we bought him for. Personally I would be trying to keep jelavic and Davis and try and get some money together by selling McGregor,Edu,Whittaker,Broadfoot and most of the others who don't get a game. I know I will probably get Pelters for McGregor but has he really been that good this season. That corner last night was well within keepers territory and he should have come to punch it. If Samaras or Hooper blocked him then we would have been given a free kick.

There's a few sellable players (McGregor, Whittaker, Davis and Jelavic spring to mind) although their values have probably taken a downturn this season. I'd argue you could sell a couple of them and replace them with perhaps twice the number of players for less wages, but would the team suffer as a result or not?

We play away at Parkhead and both teams score a goal, but ours was disallowed. One of many decisions that have helped Celtic claw back the 15 point lead, including winning their 2 games in hand.

Disgraceful? A bit harsh.

Ah right, it's the referees' fault.

Nothing to do with us, nothing at all.

McGregor's been as good in goal as Jela has up front and I know which one is more easily replaced, last night he was getting trapped on his line by Hooper and the Greek Tranny and not one of the defence got in there to clear them out.

McGregor has not shone this season - made quite a few clangers and hasn't made the same number of marquee saves he used to. His work from cross balls i=has been particularly poor.

I'll tell you what I thought disgraceful.

Something every schoolboy who has played football is told.

When the wind blows, keep the ball on the deck.

Professional footballers, aye right.

something we havent been able to do for years mate