If you watch the good teams they close down quickly in groups of 3. If you watch us, we close down with 1 player about 5 seconds too late.

Or not at all. Watch Barcelona, they have outstanding players but they are super fit and work like fuck and close down and win the ball back double time.

....or bring Weir back, he's fit and ready and has never let us down, or is that a step back?

Sorry to tell you mate he's off in January. Between Weir, Healy and Beattie the wages are £50,000/week. They tried to punt all three in the summer but only got rid of Beattie.

I still don't really understand why we bought Wallace unless it was as a future replacement for Papac

That's exactly what it was. Before Wallace got injured at Hearts last season he had become the national team's first pick left back. I watched him in a Hearts v Celtic game and he was outstanding at left back for Hearts making absolutely brilliant, perfectly timed tackles as well as contributing a lot in an attacking sense. I think he's a very good young player who should hopefully become even better when Papac leaves and he gets a regular start at LB.

Sorry to tell you mate he's off in January. Between Weir, Healy and Beattie the wages are £50,000/week. They tried to punt all three in the summer but only got rid of Beattie.

Really? If they did the sensible thing and not offer Weir and Healy a contract, but we don't do sense it seems....