A 15 point swing in 6 or 7 weeks. If I performed like that at my work I'd be up for the sack! Absolutely dreadful and this current form has to be worse than at any point under PLG. Didn't he get sacked for being pish?

Speechless at that pish. Clueless yet again and a deserved defeat.

Well the team only have themselves to blame for that and ally included!

Well the team only have themselves to blame for that and ally included!

Ally's made errors, and the team's playing badly. Coupled with the mitigating circumstances which have derailed this season and it's depressing to see how we've slid.

The only balls Jelavic is getting are 40 yard punts out the air. How the hell can you show any form when in his position.

I did say he wasnt getting any service. But he isnt doing nearly the same amount of work he was previously. He would run the channels before but has stopped doing that completely.

And he HAS been getting chances pete - he missed a sitter on the weekend that an amateur would be embarrassed about. He IS out of form.

When we've needed freshness and creativity in the team what have these guys contributed???

Ortiz, Bedoya, Mackay:td:

It's difficult to contribute when you're hardly ever on the park.