Rangers owner Craig Whyte may have lied in court case

Pity the mHedia don't investigate Dermot previous history with his business dealings?,or TLB on his dealings with known IRA members?,or even the sexual abuse that went on at C****c FC?, all well known facts as opposed to 'may have lied in court'?.

I know mate, but this isn't about them, it's about us and we can't force a biased BBC Scotland to change with protests and the club withdrawing cooperation with them. It's only making things worse as I predicted it would.

They are an untouchable government-run entity and the sooner we make peace with them, the better IMO because if we don't make peace with them, their attacks on Rangers will not only continue, but just get worse and that's not good for our club.

Instead of making statements about the beeb's accusations and shallowly threatening legal action, Whyte needs to get real and make a deal with the beeb. It might seem like bowing to them, but we need to agree to cooperate fully with them again in exchange for them cooling off on the attacks on Rangers. It seems simple to me.

Edited by Zappa

And another thing.... our protests against and non-cooperation with the beeb could actually be tied into the tax case result because the beeb ARE a government-run corporation!! The sooner the club makes peace with the beeb, the better IMHO. If we don't, then they might actually play a part in completely destroying our club.

Edited by Zappa

And another thing.... our protests against and non-cooperation with the beeb could actually be tied into the tax case result because the beeb ARE a government-run corporation!! The sooner the club makes peace with the beeb, the better IMHO. If we don't, then they might actually play a part in completely destroying our club.

The problems with BBC Scotland existed long before the tax case emerged. Making peace with them won't prevent the attacks. The hatred for our club will still exist. It is nothing to do with anything government related.

This really has to be taken up with representation at Holyrood, the BBC are on a personal vindictive agenda against Rangers and Mr Whyte. regardless of what you think of his attributes, he is the owner of Rangers. With the BBC attacking Whyte their attitude is that they can to kill two birds with one stone. Mass murders have been treated better, infact when ever the BBC spoke about the Libyan al-Megrahi, he was afforded more respect than Whyte, now we have to ask ourselves why are they conducting this witch hunt on our owner? Don't tell me the BBC CFC are doing for the benefit of Rangers and it's supporters.

The problems with BBC Scotland existed long before the tax case emerged. Making peace with them won't prevent the attacks. The hatred for our club will still exist. It is nothing to do with anything government related.

What I'm saying is that the beeb are a government-run entity and HMRC are a government-run entity. The timing of the recent attacks on Whyte and in turn, the club are no coincidence IMO. If you choose to believe otherwise, then that's your choice mate, but I won't be swayed on this particular opinion. We need to make peace with the BBC ASAP.