Six Questions for the Blue Knights

I recall at the time when Murray first came forward with his Blue Knights plan he said that some of the amounts mentioned where "eye watering"? Does this suggest that the names yet to be revealed are the main backers?

I think if genuine big hitters were involved, we'd have heard about it by now.

We can only hope the investment matches the viability of the business plan. We don't needs hundreds of millions - just a well run club accountable to the investors.

I recall at the time when Murray first came forward with his Blue Knights plan he said that some of the amounts mentioned where "eye watering"? Does this suggest that the names yet to be revealed are the main backers?

see, this is what we don't need - more hyperbole! Eye-watering - feck off. Just professional. Accountable. Stable. That's all we want.

Edited by juffery
spelling

All these guys are good business men but don't have the wealth to pull this off.

So where is the money coming from?

Logic tells me that if Paul's Consortium were ready with a £25 m bid prior to Whyte then surely they must have more cash now - and when you add in what fans say they'll give £12 m plus whatever was pledged since last Friday, that should be a healthy amount.

Ok. Is it a case of us as fans being impatient? Should we not be giving the BK's a bit more breathing space at this time?

I'm very sceptical about them, but will wait and see what they have to say before i make a final decision of how i personally see their manifesto and if it suits the way i want a new Rangers to be ran.

They could be keeping their cards close to their chest right now so they don;t give too much away to the other two bidders?

It would seem his initial discussions with some potential investors were just that, talk. When it has come to walking the walk, his consortium has come up well short of serious players for reasons unknown, hence the Ticketus deal.

Ok. Is it a case of us as fans being impatient? Should we not be giving the BK's a bit more breathing space at this time?

I'm very sceptical about them, but will wait and see what they have to say before i make a final decision of how i personally see their manifesto and if it suits the way i want a new Rangers to be ran.

They could be keeping their cards close to their chest right now so they don;t give too much away to the other two bidders?

We are rightly impatient, our club is dying in front of our eyes. The BK didnt have to go public at all, just like other bidders have done, and they can surely be viewed, rightly or wrongly remains to be seen, as all talk and little action.

I am very impressed with their "manifesto" if you can call it that, and I would love that type of management at the club, so I am not against them taking over the club per se, but I am getting increasingly worried that they dont have the cash necessary and are resulting to more desperate measures to try to save their bid, which ultimately might not be the best thing for our club going forward.

We are rightly impatient, our club is dying in front of our eyes. The BK didnt have to go public at all, just like other bidders have done, and they can surely be viewed, rightly or wrongly remains to be seen, as all talk and little action.

I am very impressed with their "manifesto" if you can call it that, and I would love that type of management at the club, so I am not against them taking over the club per se, but I am getting increasingly worried that they dont have the cash necessary and are resulting to more desperate measures to try to save their bid, which ultimately might not be the best thing for our club going forward.

What is their manifesto? I've not seen it published?