BK - Fan Share Issue - £1k Cheapest

So what is it....a complete contradiction in the space of 7 mins!!!

Either £1000 is fair or £500???

In the current climate, even normal punters will struggle to find a spare £500 to invest. However I think it would be a much more achievable figure for folk.

Keep in mind that this would be on top of whatever people are paying for their season tickets. I for one couldn't afford £500 - I have more important things to spend that kind of cash on!!!

BOTH! :-)

As I say I'd imagine most of us in work could shove in a grand, but IF THEY WANNA MAKE IT AS LARGE AS POSSIBLE then I feel they'll need to change that to £500.

I hope that clears up your confusion.

Btw the reason I said there was prob a error is because the 2nd tier is down as including those above £1000 up to £500,000 and I 'think' it should have been £100,000 - £500,000... But then maybe I'm wrong? Pretty narrow tier the first one, if it's correct.

BOTH! :-)

As I say I'd imagine most of us in work could shove in a grand, but IF THEY WANNA MAKE IT AS LARGE AS POSSIBLE then I feel they'll need to change that to £500.

Don't know what kind of work your in....but I've a pretty well paid job & a family to feed/house - there's no way I could justify, never mind afford to spend £1000 on a Rangers share!!!

C'mon. Surely most of us could spare at least £1,000 to help repay poor Ticketus?

Or have I got that wrong?

That's very cynical of you!

Question: if you had two choices to make would your choice be a) or b)

a). We include Ticketus and deal them in, in return for them being patient to get their cash back. Therefore making a VCA much more likely.

Or

b) Tell them to sling it. Thereby saving £24 million, but with them digging their heels in a VCA would be nigh impossible thereby Rangers FC would die. Rangers Rovers 2012 'may' have an extra £24 million but 140 yrs would be over!

I'll stick with a) because RANGERS FC are the ONLY team I'll ever support!

C'mon. Surely most of us could spare at least £1,000 to help repay poor Ticketus?

Or have I got that wrong?

a). We include Ticketus and deal them in, in return for them being patient to get their cash back. Therefore making a VCA much more likely.

Or

b) Tell them to sling it. Thereby saving £24 million, but with them digging their heels in a VCA would be nigh impossible thereby Rangers FC would die. Rangers Rovers 2012 'may' have an extra £24 million but 140 yrs would be over!

The article leads with "as much as 1,000" - huh ? The grammar in that article makes little sense. The starting point is 1,000 by looks of things but "as much as" is unlimited, surely ?

They are pitching it to high, this will mean a lot of Bears missing out in a share of our club. That's why i think the fighting fund will be more of a draw for the support. You give what you can afford and still feel you are contributing the the lifeblood of our club.

They haven't got control of the club yet so it's pretty academic, but I think they'd be well aware £1k is too much for a lot of people in these strained economic circumstances I'm sure they'll have an appropriate vehicle in place as to permit as broad a church as possible to participate in the future of the club when ( or perhaps if) the time comes.

Or

We still dont know the actual contractual situation with Ticketus , just because some are stating they are creditors doesnt mean they are , the administrators certainly dont believe them to be.

They haven't got control of the club yet so it's pretty academic, but I think they'd be well aware £1k is too much for a lot of people in these strained economic circumstances I'm sure they'll have an appropriate vehicle in place as to permit as broad a church as possible to participate in the future of the club when ( or perhaps if) the time comes.

Well it's very foolish of them not to make that known now. This will have lost them a lo of people that would support them. I still believe they won;t get near us anyway, but they aint doing themselves any favours at all>