But what about the Celtic fans?

Has anyone noticed that the disgraced social worker and his ilk have slithered back in to the woodwork ?

It now appears they've done us a good turn by "exposing" Craig Whyte which has led us to now looking forward to new and positive ownership.

140 CHEERS for timmy !!!

The tims are simply not that bright, they tend not to think things through and attack with their blinkers on.

Who knows where we might be if they hadn't looked into CW's background and he was left to go unchecked !! If they'd only kept their gobs shut eh!

Almost anything they complain about seems to come back at them to bite them on the arse. ie "sectarian" singing, free speech etc. And now us !!!

Anyone looking for voluntary work may look towards the Samaritans, I think they may soon be busy!

Apart from their hatred for everything Rangers,it's the fact that their bigoted, vicious campaign against us,starting with the way in which they hunted down the refs,attacked the SFA in a bitter,twisted & sad way,in an attempt to 'right all the wrongs' that have happened to their club since their beginning,the reality of when the Rangers pull through this administration and continue to be the dominant club in Scotland is going to cause the biggest TIMplosion ever seen,and all because they fail fail, again, with their latest attempt to destroy our club.

Guest Dutchy

Given the non footballing nature of this thread and the idiots it deals with I refuse to comment on this subject.

Oh, wait a minute.....................?????? lol

I have taken to listening to Clyde 1 for a laugh, it's like a who's who of insane bampots but very recently ie since some positive stuff has been forthcoming it seems the tone has again taken a real sinister turn. I listened to an older guy phone up and say that he wasn't a football fan but came from one side of "the divide"....that disturbed me for a start, who was he representing then? The Catholic faith? He then goes on to talk about Rangers having a sectarian signing policy blah blah before declaring that it's worrying that there is such a clamour to save a "morally bankrupt" football club! I was gobsmacked....is it now acceptable to have a go at Rangers just because you are a Catholic? Isn't that the very definition of bigotry?

I have taken to listening to Clyde 1 for a laugh, it's like a who's who of insane bampots but very recently ie since some positive stuff has been forthcoming it seems the tone has again taken a real sinister turn. I listened to an older guy phone up and say that he wasn't a football fan but came from one side of "the divide"....that disturbed me for a start, who was he representing then? The Catholic faith? He then goes on to talk about Rangers having a sectarian signing policy blah blah before declaring that it's worrying that there is such a clamour to save a "morally bankrupt" football club! I was gobsmacked....is it now acceptable to have a go at Rangers just because you are a Catholic? Isn't that the very definition of bigotry?

Stopped listening to that station because of their blatant anti-Rangers agenda, they are part of the orchestrated campaign i posted about earlier.

Stopped listening to that station because of their blatant anti-Rangers agenda, they are part of the orchestrated campaign i posted about earlier.

I know and I despise the entire station but now and again it is interesting to get a peek into the diseased psyche of the haters. I always have a good scrub and shower afterwards.

I know and I despise the entire station but now and again it is interesting to get a peek into the diseased psyche of the haters. I always have a good scrub and shower afterwards.

HA ha i used to get angry, so angry that on my way home on the Sunday back from Glasgow, I had been listening to Snyde and their pish. when i saw a Septic bus coming back from the Hivs game, I put up my Rangers Programme onto my windscreen to noise them up, i got stuck at the lights at shettleston and the fookers were getting off, A few made their way over to where i was stationary and booted the car, preservation got the better of me and i stuck the fingers up just as the lights changed. Classic FM for me now he he.