I give up..

Seriously.

This is a nightmare.

No need to act like a complete tosser Bubs. We're in a domestic rut right now and your fucking arrogance and pessimism dosen't help.

ha ha ha, You should have listened to me at the start but nooo, just wait till rangers gel and then we well see rangers run riot, i'm still waiting.

I'll piss moan and slate the team all i want. none of this sugar coating bs from you lot.

Did anyone else see this coming a mile off? We all know what its like when a new manager comes in, usually the first couple of games see the players transformed from their previous form. In all honesty I thought it was going to be a draw, but can't argue with the result, Utd deserved it unfortunately.

We're dropping points much more than a whore drops her knickers, the defending is shocking, the striking situation is very poor, le guen has to realise this 4-3-2-1 formation is not working, he bought a guy for 1.8 million who keeps constantly punted to the bench much like our our top scorer from last season and currently this season, it's just getting out of hand no more of this bs rotation system.

Simple mistakes is costing us big time and it wont belong before we get turned over big style.

Did anyone else see this coming a mile off? We all know what its like when a new manager comes in, usually the first couple of games see the players transformed from their previous form. In all honesty I thought it was going to be a draw, but can't argue with the result, Utd deserved it unfortunately.

It crossed my mind about the new manager thing coming in but I looked at that Utd team and thought no it wasnt possible!.

The worst thing about the defeat is we through it away and let them have it. They also wanted it more which isnt good enough.