TBK have won, named PB.

Good news if / when confirmed, TBK were not my first choice but lest hope they can get the club back up and running.

Still sad to see the same person abuseing people by calling fellow fans idiots, but that life today.

Cheer up mate, perhaps a bit of good news for a change.

Thanks a lot for the info TB and I'm sure it'll be mostly spot on.

Not trying to ruin the good news here, but regarding this part:

The club will NOT be liquidated!

There is absolutely no certainty on that point and TBK's cannot guarantee that to the fans because they still need the CVA before they even get over the first major hurdle here.

Assuming that TBK's are indeed officially confirmed as preferred bidders with Ticketus onside, then agreement with HMRC will be the key to exiting administration via a CVA and I honestly don't think HMRC will decide on it until they get a verdict for the EBT case.

Not getting my hopes up until its done and dusted, to many false dawns in all this saga.

Would also like to know just where the money is coming from, no euro money coming so we still have a huge blackhole how many players are going what other cuts are coming and just how do they expect to get the fans to part with their cash when we are notorious for doing the exact opposite, there's no use saving us from Liquidation this year just to be back in the shit next year.