TBK have won, named PB.

One things for sure Bill Miller has done us a favour by forcing a lot of hands here

I wonder if the people who were still taking it upon themselves to rip the absolute fuck out of Miller "The American businessman" can tell us how many jobs Mini and his men have created in the UK over the past two decades..?

Ahhh, hell. Time to get off our knees, eh? Going to drink a bit and play some guitar. I think everyone should do the same.

Back to it: :spl:

Great news!

Now, is the time to put all that ill feeling towards those that backed TBK's to bed. Everyone must make an effort to help get us off our knees, whether that's putting in cash to the shares issue or facing up to our many enemies. First up we have to let those attending and voting in that meeting on the 30th know that if they try to mess with our history THEIR CLUBS and SCOTTISH FOOTBALLL WILL SUFFER in the form of boycotts etc!

They've been kicking us we were down - now let's get into those bastards!

It was always gonna be the fan based consortium that won - so much time wasted - let's get behind them now!

Well done Paul Murray and your backers!:rfc:

I wonder if the people who were still taking it upon themselves to rip the absolute fuck out of Miller "The American businessman" can tell us how many jobs Mini and his men have created in the UK over the past two decades..?

Ahhh, hell. Time to get off our knees, eh? Going to drink a bit and play some guitar. I think everyone should do the same.

Back to it: :spl:

Maybe take out the acoustic myself "WE'VE been through the desert on a horse with no name..". Now, although we're not out of the (desert) yet, but we're in with a fighting chance!

Does anyone know who is responsible for this http://www.splsurvey.co.uk/.

It is definitely not an SDS or SPL survey.

Jeez the hatred is just oozing out of that, they just can't see the reality of the SPL without us.

So they want us hammered by the new rules but don't want their own club to get hammered if they fall into the Abyss that they will with us gone. Why don't they just call it The lets F#*kover Rangers rule.

Edited by GovanAllan

Guest blueoutthedome

I hope its true we need some good news but were not out the woods yet but i might take a risk and batter a few lagers down the throat.