Bill Miller withdraws bid

They're entitled to an opinion as much as anyone else.

Who made you moral guardian?

They're not entitled to an opinion which may have destroyed our club's well being.

Moral guardian my arse - you sound like a TBK mouthpiece who agrees with those banners.

These fans who were slagging Miller and had banners saying they don't want him must have some inside info on him!,or maybe it's just me that's stupid and can't see it.Most of the fans,not me, wanted TBKs' because of the possibility of getting a fans representation on board.I can't make up my mind who would be better to take over Rangers,but I do know it's about time whoever has the desire for it really need to just do it.

Good job he doesn't own Blackburn then eh because their fans might really hurt his feelings.

When is everybody going to waken up to his/Club9s' history in sports they're kite flyers pure and simple?

Are you another in favour of TBK?

ScotlandTonight ‏ @ScotlandTonight

We'll discuss #Rangers with Football Finance Expert Neil Patey,Mark Dingwall from the Rangers Supporters Trust and @GrahamSpiers #scotnight

They're not entitled to an opinion which may have destroyed our club's well being.

Moral guardian my arse - you sound like a TBK mouthpiece who agrees with those banners.

I'm a mouthpiece for nobody but myself. Destroyed our club's well being. A fucking ridiculous statement.

Read what Miller says about the finances, not some cheap get-out clause.

ScotlandTonight ‏ @ScotlandTonight

We'll discuss #Rangers with Football Finance Expert Neil Patey,Mark Dingwall from the Rangers Supporters Trust and @GrahamSpiers #scotnight

Thanks. Thing is, they will not know anymore than we do, and I for one doubt that Britney has anything useful to say either. Would actually like how MD deals with this excuse of a journalist though.

I'm a mouthpiece for nobody but myself. Destroyed our club's well being. A fucking ridiculous statement.

You apparently did not get what Danny was aiming at.

So you are not in favour of TBK?

I know exactly what he was getting at. He sees himself as better than other Bears. That attitude gets on my tits and I'll say so.

What a load of utter crap! I see myself as witnessing the slow death of Rangers, and being desperate for SOMEONE to take it over. So when someone IS about to takeover and some bears decide xenophobia is the best way to stop it, while also smearing 3 of our own players, 'that attitude gets on my tits and I'll say so'.