Bill Miller withdraws bid

Would you allow your season ticket money to be used to fund a bid? I don't mean the Utopian dream of fan ownership I mean simply paying your ST money to guarantee that there will be a club to go and watch in later years?

It's a yes from me.

It will be impossible to sell ST's prior to a decision on sanctions being made. Yet another questionable call from D&P yesterday.

Would you allow your season ticket money to be used to fund a bid? I don't mean the Utopian dream of fan ownership I mean simply paying your ST money to guarantee that there will be a club to go and watch in later years?

It's a yes from me.

What you going to use to pay the bills if we use ST money to buy the club.

What you going to use to pay the bills if we use ST money to buy the club.

A bidders cash, we would have effectively bought the club for someone else but he (Kennedy?) would then only have to fund short term and carry out the restructuring. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

A bidders cash, we would have effectively bought the club for someone else but he (Kennedy?) would then only have to fund short term and carry out the restructuring. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Can't see a huge amount of Rangers fans doing that without knowing what they will get in return and for that amount of money they will want ownership.

It's highly disturbing that fans would slag the guy off when he's trying to take the club over.

Also more extraordinary is 3 Americans already play for us.

The banners, whether they were what put Miller off or not, are from those I consider not to be Rangers supporters.

It's highly disturbing that fans would slag the guy off when he's trying to take the club over.

The banners, whether they were what put Miller off or not, are from those I consider not to be Rangers supporters.

Good job he doesn't own Blackburn then eh because their fans might really hurt his feelings.

When is everybody going to waken up to his/Club9s' history in sports they're kite flyers pure and simple?

They're entitled to an opinion as much as anyone else.

Who made you moral guardian?