Utterly divided support

I'm in a hurry mate but in essence I am saying tbk bid matched millers.

In which case, they repeated the lie tonight on Sportsound. The D&P spokesman said the TBK bid was well short of Miller's and for PM to suggest the two bids were of the same value was "ridiculous".

If, as you contend, D&P are continually lying about the bid which PM fronts, I take it he will be sueing?

Guest GeneralCartmanLee

The moronfromdelmonte and his boss have a lot to answer for on this one.

Bill Miller didn't buy Rangers because he didn't like what he saw in the books, i don't think that is up for debate. What dingwall and co. did do was assist him in making a decision by letting him believe that rangers fans wouldn't stand for the cost cutting exercise needed to balance the books. Flags about yanks and abusive mails were because it was someone that wasn't TBK, lets not pretend otherwise. Our support need to seek answers from new owners but this type of behaviour is not the way to do that.

Not the time for it as we have a club to save but dingwall and the manfromdelmonte's behaviour should be, and will be, long remembered.

Edited by Frankie

Guest GeneralCartmanLee
In which case, they repeated the lie tonight on Sportsound. The D&P spokesman said the TBK bid was well short of Miller's and for PM to suggest the two bids were of the same value was "ridiculous".

If, as you contend, D&P are continually lying about the bid which PM fronts, I take it he will be sueing?

Of course it was well short, where are they hiding now ?

Of course it was well short, where are they hiding now ?

It's clear that either TBK bid was well short of Miller's or D & P have got it badly wrong.

If so, not only are they mistaken, they're playing a very dangerous game by lying in public.

Spot on.

The Rangers support has had divides in all the years that I've been going. Where this idea of togetherness comes from, is a mystery.

How many years is that Casey? All I know for sure is, that back in the sixties we the fans, were absolutely on the same page.

I am pretty much convinced that the Internet(with rival Rangers web sites) is the thing that has split the unity.

rangers fans won't wear huge cuts. the fact miller saw that is to his credit.

Huge cuts simply have to be made under a new owner though unless the new owner has a LOT of money.

Guest Corky_Laputa
Reading what Douglas Fraser has to say about the UK consortium, cuts will be guaranteed.

And some will be more patient than others when it come to seeing us out of this mess - if we ever get out of it.

For the first season I don't think there'll be a drifting away. Thereafter however I'm not so sure.

If the sense of injustice can be nurtured then who knows.