Utterly divided support

agreed. but it will chase away supporters.

Any supporters who don't fully understand that cuts will need to be made aren't aware of the reality of the situation. Unless we get an owner (or group of owners) with very large amounts of cash to lose, then big cuts are imminent. If we get an owner or owners who don't have large amounts of cash to lose and they don't make major cuts, then they yet again risk the survival of the club.

The moronfromdelmonte and his boss have a lot to answer for on this one.

Bill Miller didn't buy Rangers because he didn't like what he saw in the books, i don't think that is up for debate. What dingwall and co. did do was assist him in making a decision by letting him believe that rangers fans wouldn't stand for the cost cutting exercise needed to balance the books. Flags about yanks and abusive mails were because it was someone that wasn't TBK, lets not pretend otherwise. Our support need to seek answers from new owners but this type of behaviour is not the way to do that.

Not the time for it as we have a club to save but dingwall and the moronfromdelmonte's behaviour should be, and will be, long remembered.

I am struggling here as I don't want banned but hopefully RM is back up and running and you will crawl back to where you belong. Nine posts since January 2009 and you come on and call someone like Sie Leslie a moron. Is Andy Smillie also a moron as I'd love you to call him that to his face?

Any supporters who don't fully understand that cuts will need to be made aren't aware of the reality of the situation. Unless we get an owner (or group of owners) with very large amounts of cash to lose, then big cuts are imminent. If we get an owner or owners who don't have large amounts of cash to lose and they don't make major cuts, then they yet again risk the survival of the club.

I'd have felt winning things were put in perspective by recent events.

I am struggling here as I don't want banned but hopefully RM is back up and running and you will crawl back to where you belong. Nine posts since January 2009 and you come on and call someone like Sie Leslie a moron. Is Andy Smillie also a moron as I'd love you to call him that to his face?

Leaving aside FF-style physical threats, the fact is MD and SL misread the situation badly and their actions backfired spectacularly. As a result, they brought shame and disgrace on Rangers fans not just in the UK but also in the USA.

I spoke last night to a guy who will be involved in hosting the next NARSA. He went into work yesterday to be asked, "What's up with Rangers fans?" Brilliant.

Next time you report back to MD, tell him the overwhelming sentiment among the support is that this time he's gone way too far and Bears won't forget it.

It's the fact that we're struggling for air then a guy came in and had a genuine look yet people attacked him that amazed and annoyed me. The point is missed that there was a significant online orchestrated attack on the guy before he saw the books.

There's too many naive people that can't grasp the fact that people from other continents do business differently from wee Scotland with the massive chip on its shoulder. Both need to meet in the middle.

If Ng is In don't expect much from him till he gets the keys. It's the way business works there.

How many years is that Casey? All I know for sure is, that back in the sixties we the fans, were absolutely on the same page.

I am pretty much convinced that the Internet(with rival Rangers web sites) is the thing that has split the unity.

100% on that. It's a double edged sword. We get quick access to info, but it gives everyone a voice. Largely complete idiots that many are easily lead by

It's the fact that we're struggling for air then a guy came in and had a genuine look yet people attacked him that amazed and annoyed me. The point is missed that there was a significant online orchestrated attack on the guy before he saw the books.

An attack orchestrated by the very man who laughably claims to speak on behalf of "the fans". Why? Becuase someone other than his beloved hero Paul Murray looked like being the club's next purchaser. Utterly shameful.

Those responsible for organising the attack on Miller (and we all know who they are) should be banned from any future involvement in fan representation.

An attack orchestrated by the very man who laughably claims to speak on behalf of "the fans". Why? Becuase someone other than his beloved hero Paul Murray looked like being the club's next purchaser. Utterly shameful.

Those responsible for organising the attack on Miller (and we all know who they are) should be banned from any future involvement in fan representation.

Didn't the same individuals/group also help to organise the 'Give Newco The Red Card' day, something which got majority support? This protest was simply a continuation of that, but the majority have now caved in over a newco being unacceptable.

The RST have set out their own stall and have an agenda in that they want TBK and the promised land of fan ownership. I have no time for them as a group, but neither am I obsessed by one or two individuals.

Didn't the same individuals/group also help to organise the 'Give Newco The Red Card' day, something which got majority support? This protest was simply a continuation of that, but the majority have now caved in over a newco being unacceptable.

The RST have set out their own stall and have an agenda in that they want TBK and the promised land of fan ownership. I have no time for them as a group, but neither am I obsessed by one or two individuals.

So you keep telling us...

You know who you remind me of? Those callers to Radio Clyde who masquerade as Bears:

"Err, hello Shew. Err, ah'm a Rangers fan but ah think Rangers should be expelled from the SPL then docked 25 points for the next 10 seasons."

So you keep telling us...

You know who you remind me of? Those callers to Radio Clyde who masquerade as Bears:

"Err, hello Shew. Err, ah'm a Rangers fan but ah think Rangers should be expelled from the SPL then docked 25 points for the next 10 seasons."

If you've got something to say, just spit it out.