Utterly divided support

So what he's saying is in person we're lying and being honest online? Or the other way around? Or what.

He's maybe saying that half of those shouting their mouth off behind a keyboard, don't even go to any matches.

So what he's saying is in person we're lying and being honest online? Or the other way around? Or what.

Do you go to games Danny?

If so, do you go as part of a group or on your own?

I travel on 2 RSC buses, one to Ibrox and another to away games. I am also involved in the RFWG, which in turn brings me into contact with a large number of Rangers fans at meetings and in private emails. I go to a lot of Rangers related functions, both at Ibrox and elsewhere, and love to discuss our great club with other Rangers fans, a bit like what happens online every day.

What I am saying is that when I meet other Rangers fans in person, I believe we are far more united as fans and share many similar goals for our club.

When I go online, I see a very different type of Rangers fan.

lets leave all the sniping at fellow fans until the club is on good solid foundations last week i heard a few fans of our rivals laughing at rangers fans for having a go at each other on fans forums ,and that shows that fans of our clubs opponents are sneeking on to rangers forums to gloat ,well let them gloat because we will be back stronger and wiser .

for me a hell of a lot of season book holders aren't online.

Which is why online surveys like the Supporters Direct ones that have been conducted don't properly represent the fans, they only represent fans online.

The problem with the RST especially is that I feel whenever they release a statement it's nor my view or even my dads. Then I tried to ask on FF who forms the opinion of the RST on matters and got banned. I for one will never be in support of the RST but that's my view at the end of the day. We need one main fans group but instead we have 4 or 5 groups with all different views which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it would be good if we had one big main one consisting of all fan groups but they can still be there. I feel though that too many people inside the groups have too much to lose though so it will never happen. Looking after number one rather than the club.

The problem with the RST especially is that I feel whenever they release a statement it's nor my view or even my dads. Then I tried to ask on FF who forms the opinion of the RST on matters and got banned. I for one will never be in support of the RST but that's my view at the end of the day. We need one main fans group but instead we have 4 or 5 groups with all different views which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it would be good if we had one big main one consisting of all fan groups but they can still be there. I feel though that too many people inside the groups have too much to lose though so it will never happen. Looking after number one rather than the club.

One united fans group sounds utopian and in all honesty I agree it wouldn't take long before it turns into the Judean Peoples Front and the Peoples Front of Judea etc .