Utterly divided support

I'd just like to come on here regarding the 'split' that exists between Rangers fans and how ridiculous it is.

I was a member of another Rangers forum which I won't name on here, but that lot over there banned me for voicing my support for Bill Miller.

Okay, I can understand people not agreeing with Miller being selected as PB and respect those of that opinion, but I got dogs abuse from many, really bad incessant abuse from more established members on that forum and when I returned fire, they BANNED me FOR LIFE?

Never felt so humiliated by my own fellow bears. Sad really.

Yanks go home" or "Yanks no thanks" is splitting hairs really, one would be as embarrassing (if not racist) as the other imo. I have a lot of time for the RST and the work that they do, but on this occasion a mistake was made. Maybe not in the protest itself but rather picking on the man's nationality to make a point, if i was going to invest in America and had seen a banner with 'Fock off Jock' i would quickly change my mind.

Yanks go home" or "Yanks no thanks" is splitting hairs really, one would be as embarrassing (if not racist) as the other imo. I have a lot of time for the RST and the work that they do, but on this occasion a mistake was made. Maybe not in the protest itself but rather picking on the man's nationality to make a point, if i was going to invest in America and had seen a banner with 'Fock off Jock' i would quickly change my mind.

Without getting too carried away here mate, I thought it was disgusting that those banners were allowed into Ibrox Stadium, basically I was angry and ASHAMED that I could be associated with such blatant 'racism' - 'Truck off Yank' is very offensive and those displaying those banners let ALL Rangers fans down.

I'd just like to come on here regarding the 'split' that exists between Rangers fans and how ridiculous it is.

I was a member of another Rangers forum which I won't name on here, but that lot over there banned me for voicing my support for Bill Miller.

Okay, I can understand people not agreeing with Miller being selected as PB and respect those of that opinion, but I got dogs abuse from many, really bad incessant abuse from more established members on that forum and when I returned fire, they BANNED me FOR LIFE?

Never felt so humiliated by my own fellow bears. Sad really.

FF is an absolute joke right now mate. Shameful

I don't know how many times I have to say that the RST was not responsible for the banners. One of our Board was involved, as was Andy Smillie who paid for them. Having said that, American is not a race and the banners were aimed at the administrators as they were about to name the PB.

Without getting too carried away here mate, I thought it was disgusting that those banners were allowed into Ibrox Stadium, basically I was angry and ASHAMED that I could be associated with such blatant 'racism' - 'Truck off Yank' is very offensive and those displaying those banners let ALL Rangers fans down.

Protestants protesting absolutely f*&king bizarre ain't it?

Protestants protesting absolutely f*&king bizarre ain't it?

Yes, comparing an American philanthropist who seeks to save Rangers FC from folding with the 16th century Church of Rome is entirely appropriate....