Utterly divided support

Folks:

I've repeatedly asked for everyone not to argue and especially not to get personal.

I'm happy for constructive criticism of the situation but we're all big and ugly enough to know this forum's very fair boundaries on that.

I won't ask again.

If you've got something to say, just spit it out.

Only that repeated denials begin to wear thin.

If you really have no time for the RST, why do I keep seeing your username on threads leaping to their defence, on this site and others?

Last week, the RST orchestrated banners at Ibrox which were arguably racist. Our reputatuion in the US as a fan-base is now lower than ever and US-based Rangers supporters are being abused because of the actions of this increasingly marginalised faction.

They deserve your unequivocal condemnation, not your support.

Hope that clarifies my viewpoint. Cheers!

Didn't the same individuals/group also help to organise the 'Give Newco The Red Card' day, something which got majority support? This protest was simply a continuation of that, but the majority have now caved in over a newco being unacceptable.

The RST have set out their own stall and have an agenda in that they want TBK and the promised land of fan ownership. I have no time for them as a group, but neither am I obsessed by one or two individuals.

You're only as good as the last action.

Folks:

I've repeatedly asked for everyone not to argue and especially not to get personal.

I'm happy for constructive criticism of the situation but we're all big and ugly enough to know this forum's very fair boundaries on that.

I won't ask again.

Apologies, but being accused of being a taig is wearing a bit thin.

Edited by caseyjones

Folks:

I won't ask again.

Trying hard not to not get personal, my man. Genuinely.

But if individuals are personally responsible for damaging the club, how long can you avoid personalising the issue?

Anyway, absolutely no offence to Casey or any others. Just stating my opinion, using my normal posting style.

Cheers!!

Apologies, but being accused of bring a taig is wearing a bit thin.

Taig?? Chill mate! I was suggesting you were maybe more pro-RST than you were letting on.

'kinell, mate!! Take it easy!!!!

It was the venom in which it was done that was disgusting

A guy in the tow-truck and the 'waste management' business would have encountered far worse. Hell, Greig and Le Guen took a far greater pounding from the Rangers support. I'm sure there were also one or two taigs e-mailing him.

Only that repeated denials begin to wear thin.

If you really have no time for the RST, why do I keep seeing your username on threads leaping to their defence, on this site and others?

Last week, the RST orchestrated banners at Ibrox which were arguably racist. Our reputatuion in the US as a fan-base is now lower than ever and US-based Rangers supporters are being abused because of the actions of this increasingly marginalised faction.

They deserve your unequivocal condemnation, not your support.

Hope that clarifies my viewpoint. Cheers!

That is not true.