For the first time in a long time (well since the last time!) I won't be at Ibrox watching Rangers during a home game. There are many reasons for this but primarily its due to the fact that I am trying to get a ticket to see Rancid at The Barras :)

Anyway, I can't say that I am bothered that I won't be going, and that is also a first. Normally, when I can't get to a game I am raging and will be viewing the web/TV/radio etc for score updates.

Tomorrow, if I get a ticket for Rancid I won't bother looking for the score until after the gig, and even if I don't get a ticket, I'll probably not bother looking for score updates.

OK, I am now ready for insuing 'part-time support', 'unloyal fan', 'glory-hunter' replies, feel free to take your best shot...

Cammy F

PS - I'll be in my usual place on Saturday tho...

tbh your quite right cammy.

I'll be going to the watch but only because its free, pure and simple.

Tbh i hate the attitude people sometimes have when you miss a game because of work/other commitments , and you get hit with the old "your a fairweather fan".

For the first time in a long time (well since the last time!) I won't be at Ibrox watching Rangers during a home game. There are many reasons for this but primarily its due to the fact that I am trying to get a ticket to see Rancid at The Barras :)

Anyway, I can't say that I am bothered that I won't be going, and that is also a first. Normally, when I can't get to a game I am raging and will be viewing the web/TV/radio etc for score updates.

Tomorrow, if I get a ticket for Rancid I won't bother looking for the score until after the gig, and even if I don't get a ticket, I'll probably not bother looking for score updates.

OK, I am now ready for insuing 'part-time support', 'unloyal fan', 'glory-hunter' replies, feel free to take your best shot...

Cammy F

PS - I'll be in my usual place on Saturday tho...

No Cammy i respect and understand your decision.

Your taste in music is another point.;)

As I said on another post yesterday I asked the burd to go with me on Saturday afternoon before that shambolic performance on Sunday. She can't wait for tonight and I really can't be fucked going. I wish I could get out of it!

I've no problem with people not wanting to turn up but have a suggestion. Couldn't you see if you can find someone who fancies going in your place and lend them your smart card?

I'm sure even a very dispirited bear without a season ticket would fancy a game for free and the team could do with as much backing as possible at the moment.

It would also show the GFITW that we are far better fans if we could get say 40,000 there when we're doing badly while they can only get 18,000 when they are flying high in the league and doing not that bad in the CL.

For those going but not looking forward to it, fair enough, but you're not doing yourself or the team an favours by deciding that you're not going to enjoy the game well before you even go. Why not have a good moan here and get it out your system before tonight and go along and enjoy yourself.

Remember the Tims are out and so we've a good chance of winning the first trophy of the season and we haven't won anything for a year and a half. If we could do it that could lift the players into better a attitude, confidence and results towards the end of the season and make sure of second place and be in contention if Celtic have a huge implosion.

I know it's hard, but i wish all the fans would keep going, i'll be there and i'm not too excited about the game but unless there is an organised protest of some sort i don't see the point in simply not turning up....WATP