'Local' consortium conclude deal for Whyte's shares

Hopefully we are finally making progress to sorting this whole mess out and can get back to what we do best - winning league titles. :spl:

We got higher attendances the last few games of this year while losing the title than we did for the last 5 games of the last 3 titles we won ;)

Guest de_bear
This should be done in the way we did the transfers 5 years ago. Let the world and especially the dumbfounded Scottish press hacks only know when all is signed, sealed, and delivered.

Problem with that is that if it was a known no-gooder we could do nothing about it as it would be signed and sealed.

It has to be Brian Kennedy going it alone without Blue Knights who have soured themselves a bit with the support by their inaction.

After all he was the one speaking to Whyte the other day.

Edited by smile

This should be done in the way we did the transfers 5 years ago. Let the world and especially the dumbfounded Scottish press hacks only know when all is signed, sealed, and delivered.

I've always been proud that Rangers business was kept out of the papers, so this has been hard to take recently. I'm all for radio silence if it is the best thing for the club.

I don't know what we could do anyway, even knowing and at least this way, the Septic can't send poison mails posing as worried Gers fans.

Silence is golden?

Guest Dummiesoot

Hi folks just joined from RM saw frankie was linked in here. Keeping my fingers crossed this will move rapidly now and not another false dawn.

Hi folks just joined from RM saw frankie was linked in here. Keeping my fingers crossed this will move rapidly now and not another false dawn.

Welcome along mate. I'm sure RM will be back online soon. :)