'Local' consortium conclude deal for Whyte's shares

Some people over on FF suggest that Ticketus / Octopus might be involved, with Whyte handing them the shares whilst they guarantee that they won't pursue him. That would give them quite a strong position in any deal ... or so they argue.

I should imagine that Whyte is very motivated to avoid civil or criminal prosecution.

I should imagine that Whyte is very motivated to avoid civil or criminal prosecution.

That has formed part of his negotiations with all bidders for his shares.

Guest BRIANMC1

If Ticketus are close to lodging a legal claim against Craig Whyte as reported i'd imagine they aren't bidding for Club.

Guest Guardian

Excellent.

This is the news we've been waiting on for weeks.

Hopefully now they will get a shift on and get us sorted.

Ticketus are bound to be in there somewhere. Liquidation doesn't suit them, so their silence was always intriguing.

The bidders are probably remaining anonymous to stop them being pestered by Paul Murray wanting to join them.

Guest Guardian

I'm wearing a hole in the flooring between here and the fridge getting the champagne out and having to keep putting it back.

Could somebody please complete the takeover soon or I'm just gonny swally it anyway.

Excellent.

This is the news we've been waiting on for weeks.

Hopefully now they will get a shift on and get us sorted.

Ticketus are bound to be in there somewhere. Liquidation doesn't suit them, so their silence was always intriguing.

The bidders are probably remaining anonymous to stop them being pestered by Paul Murray wanting to join them.

Unexpected post, given your previous comments regarding Ticketus. :tu: