Email from Brian Kennedy Lawyer to Duff & Phelps

D&P will be desperate to get out. In over their heads doesn't do it justice.

My patience is running very thing with these two clowns! Statement after statement after bloody statement with these two :(

D&P will be desperate to get out. In over their heads doesn't do it justice.

Absolutely agree, but I'm also starting to wonder if administrators experienced in football club situations would have been much better. The only one I know of that could have maybe done a better job is KPMG, but no doubt there's a few others. Ultimitely there's no guarantees though.

i for one think the phoney war is drawing to a close ,this is how foggy thinks it will pan out ,whyte has stated that he will sell his shares on condition of a cva being put in place but as i understand things it would take six weeks to put this in place as money is running out this is a dead horse.

is there a deal in place for whytes floating charge.

the frightning outcome is liquidation and whyte benefiting from an asset sale duff and phelps have blocked the knights at every junction you have to ask ourselfs who are they working for themselves,rangers or someone else.

As I said in the other thread, the money TBK offered for the club and the creditors, on face value, looks pretty low. If the other chaps come in and put almost twice as much on the table, D&P are essentially duty-bound to accept them for the sake of the creditors - no matter the morale or emotional value behind TBK and Co.. Had BK or someone else with the cash not entered the bargain basement-type of scrambles, we would have new owners long ago.

IMHO, and new bidder should e.g. try to get a decent brand name for Ibrox and even more so a decent sponsorship deal for the shirts (look at Holland et al, where they have about six different shirt sponsors) and try to secure some real money to get his deal through, without investing all too much of his own money, which can be saved to restore the club itself.

And while we are at it, someone of note should have actually whipped up the Save Rangers scheme and collect those 10m plus of money pledged by supporters in a save account, money to be used by a new owner to steady the ship (i.e. getting players signed or the running costs of Ibrox et al).

Edited by der Berliner

As I said in the other thread, the money TBK offered for the club and the creditors, on face value, looks pretty low. If the other chaps come in and put almost twice as much on the table, D&P are essentially duty-bound to accept them for the sake of the creditors - no matter the morale or emotional value behind TBK and Co.. Had BK or someone else with the cash not entered the bargain basement-type of scrambles, we would have new owners long ago.

IMHO, and new bidder should e.g. try to get a decent brand name for Ibrox and even more so a decent sponsorship deal for the shirts (look at Holland et al, where they have about six different shirt sponsors) and try to secure some real money to get his deal through, without investing all too much of his own money, which can be saved to restore the club itself.

And while we are at it, someone of note should have actually whipped up the Save Rangers scheme and collect those 10m plus of money pledged by supporters in a save account, money to be used by a new owner to setady the ship (i.e. getting players signed or the running costs of Ibrox et al).

Agreed. What we need is someone with an unimpeachable personal reputation and a history of financial probity to collect and safeguard fans' money.

Step forward, Mr Suck. Your club needs you!!

My patience is running very thing with these two clowns! Statement after statement after bloody statement with these two :(

Yet if we were hearing absolutely nothing from them people would be moaning.

To be honest, and it may be blind hope, but in my opinion no news is good news.

If BK hadn't heard back i'm sure his media guy would be on FF or Twitter saying so. The fact it's quiet this morning suggests to me something's going on.

To be honest, and it may be blind hope, but in my opinion no news is good news.

If BK hadn't heard back i'm sure his media guy would be on FF or Twitter saying so. The fact it's quiet this morning suggests to me something's going on.

Hmmm!,I'm not sure,BK & PM said that their lawyers had to be in Ibrox for 09:00 this morning to start working on the CVA!,another bluff?.