You don't win anything with kids!! Or can we?

We have no other option but to play the kids. The likes of Perry, Hutton, Fleck, McCabe and Ness are more than capable of stepping up. The fact is that whether people like it or not the days of big spending are over and producing our young players is the only way forward. Winning the title next season will be a tall order but I for one am really looking forward to seeing how players like Barrie McKay and Lewis McLeod can fit into our team.

Are we not meant to be running at nearly 1mill a month loss, if that's true then cuts have to be made somewhere.

Before Whyte I think it's a fact we were lowering our debt to Lloyds from £33m to £18m in about three years - while paying interest on that debt of about £1m per year.

So it looks like outwith the debt we were making 500k SURPLUS a month.

The reason we were running £1m a month loss at administration is that we'd run out of up front money and had about four months left of payments. That means we made a loss of about £4m for the year. That's £10m less than previous seasons.

Where did the money go - well how about the £8m that went to Ticketus? A poor European display and in the cups probably cost us around £5m. Reduced ticket sales another £1m odd. Making about £14m.

Balance that up with the sale of Jelavic and the numbers aren't too far away.

Other missing moneys could be from Whyte skimming the club - although I think he made most of the money from Ticketus and the Arsenal shares.

Although I hate the idea of supporting anything to do with the SFA, such as participating in the cups, without European income we will have no choice but to look at every possible additional revenue stream. However, I also feel we need to make a statement to the other clubs that have been quick to put the boot into us, at our time of need.

For any away matches, both cup and SPL (should we retain our status), why can't we have the huge screens up at Ibrox broadcasting the match? We could get 10 - 15,000 fans spending their money at Ibrox rather than be ripped off at Dundee Utd/Aberdeen/Hibs etc. You may have people arguing that we would be further alienating ourselves from the remainder of the SPL/ Scottish league clubs, but I think we have found that we don't have any friends in Scottish football anyway, so why not pump the money back into Rangers, rather than poxy two-bit clubs that hate us.

With regards to the kids, I think that Ness is definitely the real deal and I just hope that he can overcome his injury problems. McCabe looks a good prospect and was brilliant in his first game against Septic, but I would initially be reluctant to play the pair of them together as our central midfield pairing without some experience (Davis or Edu) alongside. McKay scored a great goal on debut but may be a bit light weight and probably needs to bulk up. Overall, I would love to see some of the youngsters in all of the games, but not all of the youngsters in some of the games. Hope that Ally has the option of keeping most of the experienced players and can then selectively decide when to bring through the kids.

Although I hate the idea of supporting anything to do with the SFA, such as participating in the cups, without European income we will have no choice but to look at every possible additional revenue stream. However, I also feel we need to make a statement to the other clubs that have been quick to put the boot into us, at our time of need.

For any away matches, both cup and SPL (should we retain our status), why can't we have the huge screens up at Ibrox broadcasting the match? We could get 10 - 15,000 fans spending their money at Ibrox rather than be ripped off at Dundee Utd/Aberdeen/Hibs etc. You may have people arguing that we would be further alienating ourselves from the remainder of the SPL/ Scottish league clubs, but I think we have found that we don't have any friends in Scottish football anyway, so why not pump the money back into Rangers, rather than poxy two-bit clubs that hate us.

With regards to the kids, I think that Ness is definitely the real deal and I just hope that he can overcome his injury problems. McCabe looks a good prospect and was brilliant in his first game against Septic, but I would initially be reluctant to play the pair of them together as our central midfield pairing without some experience (Davis or Edu) alongside. McKay scored a great goal on debut but may be a bit light weight and probably needs to bulk up. Overall, I would love to see some of the youngsters in all of the games, but not all of the youngsters in some of the games. Hope that Ally has the option of keeping most of the experienced players and can then selectively decide when to bring through the kids.

I'm pretty sure there's a rule against beambacks Davie.

Thanks GA, was not aware of that. Does the Rangers TV only broadcast home games then?

Rangers TV broadcasts home AND away games Davie - but only to overseas subscribers.

Guest millersrightboot
The guy's a clown, but best of luck to him in the Championship.

will be glad to get rid of Lafferty as I think he is just a d**k