What evidence proved Murray took 6M from the EBT scheme?

Do you honestly believe there is NO evidence regarding Murray and the 6M? So all that clever shite presentation was a complete waste of licence payers money and the whole thing was just made up? I'd expect that the beeb will be getting sued left, right and centre then. I doubt it mate.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee....that's why we are where we are....in one sorry sorry messy mess.

Do you honestly believe there is NO evidence regarding Murray and the 6M? So all that clever shite presentation was a complete waste of licence payers money and the whole thing was just made up? I'd expect that the beeb will be getting sued left, right and centre then. I doubt it mate.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee....that's why we are where we are....in one sorry sorry messy mess.

I find it a bit curious they presented zero hard evidence on the 6M and dual contracts, but then regarding stuff we know about had a physical letter about Whyte and supposed emails. So why were they willing to show us evidence for one thing, but not the other?

It's more than fishy imo.

I find it a bit curious they presented zero hard evidence on the 6M and dual contracts, but then regarding stuff we know about had a physical letter about Whyte and supposed emails. So why were they willing to show us evidence for one thing, but not the other?

Mega-f*ck-off legal issues. They shouldn't have had access to the EBT documentation they've had access to.

What evidence proved Murray took 6M from the EBT scheme?

Well I watched the programme and if that claim isn't true then I'm sure Murray will sue them. After Whyte and Duff and Phelps of course. They'd need to be pretty sure of themselves before making that allegation don't you think?

Well I watched the programme and if that claim isn't true then I'm sure Murray will sue them. After Whyte and Duff and Phelps of course. They'd need to be pretty sure of themselves before making that allegation don't you think?

Whyte's a crook. We know this. Showing evidence for that again didn't prove anything we didn't already know. He has no grounds to sue. The D&P stuff is curious, and we will see if they do so. And yes, Murray will be interesting. To see if he takes action.

Looks like D&P will start legal proceedings, according to our HP. Someone needs to go after these witch-hunters, for no matter how much truths they uncover, the lies that go along will be deemed being facts by those with no inside into the ciurrent state of BBC (Scotland).

Mega-f*ck-off legal issues. They shouldn't have had access to the EBT documentation they've had access to.

Erm, and they should have access to the stuff they showed us? Why is the EBT stuff off limits on camera, but they can talk about it, but the other stuff can be shown.

I'm not really buying this.

Interesting. Ramsay Smith was at the back of the room at the fans meeting last week.

If they;re not happy then they should resign. The club have their own PR department after all.

They've a contract, breaking it could cause problems for them professionally and economically.

They never had the smoking gun Amms, if they had hard evidence it would've been all over the screen. It's the usual we suspect this happened, we believe this to be true.

They are fishing to see who bites.

Edited by GovanAllan

They never had the smoking gun Amms, if they had hard evidence it would've been all over the screen. It's the usual we suspect this happened, we believe this to be true.

Smoking gun on what though? The EBT stuff simply showed who benefitted from them, it was interesting but it didn't prove the EBT was illegal. I don't think even HMRC know if it was improperly governed or not. They did seem to have hard evidence regarding Duff and Phelps.

Edit - typo