The issue of professional independence is an individual one, not a company one, so Grier is a red herring in the documentary. That's not to say D&P have been good, but to question the independence is to question Clarke and Whitehouse as individuals and that hasn't been proven.

If Grier's involvement doesn't cast serious doubts on D&P and Clarke and Whitehouse as our joint administrators, then I think we'd have to be accepting some pretty outrageous coincidences.

every RFC fan should be worried about D&P in particular.

Can anyone say they trust them to act in the best interests of Rangers football club?

Hopefully more people will waken up to what some of us have been saying for months.

No evidence of dual contracts after all the digging and insider info they couldn't find one smoking gun, give it up BEEB.

As for the rest tell us something we don't know, if we exit Admin soon it must still be one of the quickest admin procedures in history so you can hardly claim Clark&Whitehouse are ripping the pish out of it.

Edited by GovanAllan

I thought the programme was a bit weak (published content will always be diluted from what is available to Daly) but every RFC fan should be worried about D&P in particular.

Can anyone say they trust them to act in the best interests of Rangers football club?

Their not there in our best interests it's the creditors they are working on behalf of and court appointed, the link to Greir looks bad but they still have to answer to the courts so are we saying the courts are in on this big scam as well.

Their not there in our best interests it's the creditors they are working on behalf of and court appointed, the link to Greir looks bad but they still have to answer to the courts so are we saying the courts are in on this big scam as well.

They have lied to us.

What's to stop them lying to the court. They seem to care little for their reputation.

I thought the programme was a bit weak (published content will always be diluted from what is available to Daly) but every RFC fan should be worried about D&P in particular.

I trust them to look after only their own best interest and that at this stage IMO must be to get the club sold and out of administration asap ..

Im no expert but if i was them i would be wanting this over and done with and get back to a normal life .

Going back to the takeover, there was a clause for it to be void if one party fraudulently misrepresented themselves. Given it is pretty clear Whyte has why hasn't Murray implemented the clause?

They have lied to us.

What's to stop them lying to the court. They seem to care little for their reputation.

Lying to us damages your rep, lying to a court gets you locked up Frankie big difference. It looks to me as if Greir has went a bit rogue in all this and D&P are trying to cover their arse instead of just coming right out and throwing him to the wolves. Wonder if they would've taken the same course of action if he was just an employee and not a senior partner.

Lying to us damages your rep, lying to a court gets you locked up Frankie big difference. It looks to me as if Greir has went a bit rogue in all this and D&P are trying to cover their arse instead of just coming right out and throwing him to the wolves. Wonder if they would've taken the same course of action if he was just an employee and not a senior partner.

It's amazing how many professionals seem to go "rogue" when Craig Whyte is involved, Grier, Withey, Kenneth MacLeod, Kevin Sykes et al. Totally bizarre.