Looking past any criticisms some might have with the production values or presentation skills the programme employed I don't know how we can criticise its content. I certainly didn't know that a Duff & Phelps employee had set up the deal with Ticketus, that alone casts a serious doubt on them surely? The inference I took from that this has been set up since day one. Daly stopped short of saying it but it was certainly what I felt he inferred. His point about Murray's motivation in buying Rangers being ego and status based seemed a bit self obvious until I realised he was using it to make us ask what Whyte's motivation was. Clearly ego and influence aren't Whyte's motivation, so what was? It can surely only be profit.

I also didn't know Murray had taken over £6 million from the EBT scheme. I'm not sure though if he took that from Rangers or from another Murray company, I didn't think that was very clear.

The actions of Mike McGill clearly need more investigation. Normally it is Donald Muir who gets the blame but McGill was clearly up to his neck in the Whyte subterfuge as well.

The Souness £30 grand does look pretty iffy, in the scheme of things though it is buttons. But it probably gives an insight into how transfers still take place in modern football.

I agree there still no clear evidence of double contracts. Beyond that I'm not sure Daly can be criticised.

Going back to the takeover, there was a clause for it to be void if one party fraudulently misrepresented themselves. Given it is pretty clear Whyte has why hasn't Murray implemented the clause?

Murray is up to his neck in it by the looks of things, but if the administrators were on the level and not in cahoots then I would've thought that they should've been able to have the takeover contract terminated pretty swiftly or at least have been able to quickly get the court to award them control of the shareholding without much of a problem. The fact that D&P didn't go after legal control of the shareholding completely stinks. It's something they should have done in March.

Frankie, as others have found out, it's not the best idea to lie to courts.

Throughout this I get the impression some key figures think they're about the law of the land and/or media coverage.

They've made mistakes based on this pride before. Enough for jail-time? We'll see.

Looking past any criticisms some might have with the production values or presentation skills the programme employed I don't know how we can criticise its content. I certainly didn't know that a Duff & Phelps employee had set up the deal with Ticketus, that alone casts a serious doubt on them surely? The inference I took from that this has been set up since day one. Daly stopped short of saying it but it was certainly what I felt he inferred. His point about Murray's motivation in buying Rangers being ego and status based seemed a bit self obvious until I realised he was using it to make us ask what Whyte's motivation was. Clearly ego and influence aren't Whyte's motivation, so what was? It can surely only be profit.

I also didn't know Murray had taken over £6 million from the EBT scheme. I'm not sure though if he took that from Rangers or from another Murray company, I didn't think that was very clear.

The actions of Mike McGill clearly need more investigation. Normally it is Donald Muir who gets the blame but McGill was clearly up to his neck in the Whyte subterfuge as well.

The Souness £30 grand does look pretty iffy, in the scheme of things though it is buttons. But it probably gives an insight into how transfers still take place in modern football.

I agree there still no clear evidence of double contracts. Beyond that I'm not sure Daly can be criticised.

What evidence proved Murray took 6M from the EBT scheme?

As an aside I understand that Mediahouse are unhappy with the work they've been asked to do of late by the people currently running Rangers.

Interesting. Ramsay Smith was at the back of the room at the fans meeting last week.

If they;re not happy then they should resign. The club have their own PR department after all.

Interesting. Ramsay Smith was at the back of the room at the fans meeting last week.

If they;re not happy then they should resign. The club have their own PR department after all.

They'll be happy getting paid, but perhaps not too chuffed about spinning yarns....