In fairness to Holland, they didn't exactly get lucky with the group they landed in. Second toughest group & Holland were always up against it.

Their wee spell a while back as No.1 ranked team because of their qualifying results was also completely misleading because their true quality hasn't warranted that sort of ranking for a long time.

Should be a decent game tonight Croatia V Spain. I can see the Croats causing an upset. That would put the Spaniards out if Italy beat Ireland. I think a shock could be on the cards

That would be the biggest shock so far! :)

Should be a decent game tonight Croatia V Spain. I can see the Croats causing an upset. That would put the Spaniards out if Italy beat Ireland. I think a shock could be on the cards

I've put the bloody curse on this game so far. It's been awful! Croats are happy just to sit in. They'll have to go for it eventually though as they are heading out just now!

England out by the weekend one way or another...if they get the point(s) they need from Ukraine they will come a cropper against either Spain or Italy in the next round. Then we can all enjoy the rest of the tournie without Chiles/Linekar etc droning on about England before during, and after every game.