Croatia are unlucky, didnt feel they deserved to go out while it was 0-0. Dont like this rules of it goes to a mini league between the 3 teams and goes on goals scored, every result in thr group should be taken into consideration, or just go with the normal goal difference....UEFA getting more corrupt by the year!

Considering the Czech's and Greeks went through, the Croat's can be considering themselves unlucky.

Should be good tonight, France should cruise their match. But Ukraine at home with a massive atmosphere having to win and knocking England out would be nice.

Anyone else think watching Spain play is like watching paint dry?

Last night was. Thats the first Ive seen them this tournament. Cant see them winning it playing like that, they have to step up at least 2 gears. As good as that Iniesta is I think he's a bit of a wee cheat, I recall something at the WC also.

It would be funny if the Ukraine beat England as they have been dismissed as nothing by presenters and pundits.

The English and Alan Hansen were writing off the Swedes at half time against England. Slating the whole team and saying it was only Ibrahimovic who had a footballing brain. I can't stand the pundits. No doubt they'll be saying the same things tonight about Ukraine.

Tho I admit I haven't been listening to the pundits - half time is kharzi time in my house - what I have heard hasn't been too bad, at least by their usual standards. Mark Lawrensen is just awful, but that's no surprise. His high point so far was chastising Podolski for picking Germany over Poland...bit rich coming from him!

Thought last night was mince until the last 15 of the Croatia game.

Things folks are missing about the head to head is that it encourages teams to go for victory in each game rather than waiting till they play a team like Ireland or us and racking up a bagful of goals. It's no coincidence that there's been no goalless draws so far.