Congratulations to the Queen

I call it as I see it.

I'm not saying every Rangers fan has to adore the Queen, but i'd expect her to at least be respected by everyone.

I gathered that. However, the way you call it is disrespectful to anyone who disagrees with you.

Ironic, considering that's what you're complaining about.

Guest superrcooper7
In my experience reasoned debate with anti-monarchists doesn't go well.

Quote where I said the words 'I do not respect her'.

I'm quite sure you won't be able to her. I don't think she works hard, I don't see the point in royals full stop so you label me a republican/SNP idiot yet you would like a reasoned debate on the matter?

I don't think so!

Quote where I said the words 'I do not respect her'.

I'm quite sure you won't be able to her. I don't think she works hard, I don't see the point in royals full stop so you label me a republican/SNP idiot yet you would like a reasoned debate on the matter?

I don't think so!

You don't see the point in something with hundreds of years of history?

Also, when facts are denied such as the amount of money royals bring in then it's difficult.

Guest superrcooper7

It's my opinion, nothing you say will change that, nor should it matter. Each to their own.

I see you didn't quote me, strange that.

BTW I can't stand the SNP or any polotics either.

The Queen's father died when she was 25 and she was suddenly into thrust into a demanding public role under much scrutiny, she's carried out her role with total dignity and commitment ever since and well into her 80s still does.

Yeah, she's a real lazy bitch who has never worked.

I expect Celtic fans to disrespect The Queen, I really don't expect it from our own fans, although I guess even some republican/SNP idiots support Rangers.

So because someone disagrees with you, they're idiots?

Wow!

Why wouldn't you expect some Rangers fans to dislike The Queen and TRF? A very strange comment to make. Very strange indeed.

And she's never worked a days graft in her life!

It's my opinion, nothing you say will change that, nor should it matter. Each to their own.

I see you didn't quote me, strange that.

BTW I can't stand the SNP or any polotics either.

I consider it disrespectful that you think an 86 year old woman who has done her duty for so many years should just have her crown brutally taken off her.

I consider it disrespectful that you think an 86 year old woman who has done her duty for so many years should just have her crown brutally taken off her.

I find you calling someone an idiot for having the balls to disagree with you as disrespectful.