McCoist - We are in talks for return of Gattuso

Who are the top 5 then ?

Davis, McGregor, Whittaker.......

Who else would be in there prior to Naismith ? Boca? Lafferty?

I can't imagine the likes of Goian or Edu get up there. Healy ? Surely not.....

Who are the top 5 then ?

Davis, McGregor, Whittaker.......

Who else would be in there prior to Naismith ? Boca? Lafferty?

I can't imagine the likes of Goian or Edu get up there. Healy ? Surely not.....

I think maybe Jig is in the top 5 Craig, but I'm not so sure about the fifth. I really thought the top 5 earners were Davis, McGregor, Whittaker, Jig & Naismith, but obviously there's a question mark on that if people are saying that's not the case.

What kind of proof are you looking for? A wage slip? My point was he is not in the top 5 earners bracket so is not one of the highest earners at the club.

That would be good :) there has been lots of reports and stories saying he is and due to his 75% pay cut I am taking that as he is in the top 5 when he signed his new 5 year deal at the end of 2010. I would take numerous paper and media reports over your opinion as you have nothing to back it up really. You say you are right but have nothing to back it up bit silly IMO.

Back on topic.....

Danny, even though Milan fans weren't sad to see him go, the standard in Serie A is far better than the SPL. Given that, and that you have been undoubtedly watching Gattuso play, what do you reckon of him coming back ? Soul he be one of the league's best, even at his advancing age?

At 12k a week I think he would bring added value and with an incredible amount of experience which could help the younger lads. Certainly a yes for me, but I wouldn't play him every week. More o a "horses for course" attitude for me.

Back on topic.....

Danny, even though Milan fans weren't sad to see him go, the standard in Serie A is far better than the SPL. Given that, and that you have been undoubtedly watching Gattuso play, what do you reckon of him coming back ? Soul he be one of the league's best, even at his advancing age?

At 12k a week I think he would bring added value and with an incredible amount of experience which could help the younger lads. Certainly a yes for me, but I wouldn't play him every week. More o a "horses for course" attitude for me.

I thought I'd posted it elsewhere, but my opinion is if all is pure and holy he will lap up the SPL with ease. But then tims thought that about Roy Keane and that one didn't come close to working out, so I'm not assuming anything.

What I personally feel is that it's a wee boost in the arm the club needs, more than anything - a big name international star joining Rangers. It almost doesn't matter if it works out or not, just the notion that a Serie A star, with hundreds of appearances for Milan and plenty of caps for his country joining our club is the fillip we badly need - something to be excited about after the dark days we've been through.