looks like liquidation.

if mate. that's my point, if.

But that if has been hanging around for years now and it's such a big if that no-one in their right mind would invest anything they couldn't afford to lose. If it wasn't for the big tax case, I think we would have found someone or one of the consortiums would have found more money to invest.

But that if has been hanging around for years now and it's such a big if that no-one in their right mind would invest anything they couldn't afford to lose. If it wasn't for the big tax case, I think we would have found someone or one of the consortiums would have found more money to invest.

agreed mate. I just think the correct course of action was sdm to keep us. aj and bain to run us well as they were then IF we lost the case administration and a cva.

Mate i should not even feed the troll but i will.

What is wrong with you? Your happy today? Says it all.

You keep saying that D & P wanted this, TBK would have had the same outcome today, you go away and support whatever club it you support because your never a Rangers fan.

you don't need to believe me about tbk. you didn't about liquidation after all........

what tbk say about could be massively interesting. my understanding is they had hmrc and ticketus on board with their cva proposal and can prove it.

You're living in cloud kookoo land if you believe the CVA proposal put forward by tbk's would be accepted. This was always ending up this way.

Hmrc have said they'd have blocked any cva no matter who put it up. Am I wrong in suggesting that it looks like all those interested parties (TBK, King, Ng, Miller etc) may now come back in with the money they had mooted originally in order to buy a debt free newco from Green?

And then we're left with a debt free Rangers who have a clean slate to rebuild, albeit maybe from division 3?

It's almost as if someone had planned this from the very start....