Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association Statement â?? 16th June 2012

In light of recent developments related to The Rangers FC we the Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association wish to issue the following statement: -

"The recent survey conducted by Kilmarnock Football Club Supporters Association (KFCSA), together with other feedback, has highlighted that a considerable majority of Kilmarnock fans have expressed an opinion that The Rangers Football Club "newco" should not be immediately permitted entry into the SPL.

KFCSA has shared this information with Kilmarnock Football Club, urging the Chairman, Michael Johnston to consider these views when attending forthcoming SPL meetings on this unfortunate matter.

We understand SPL rules are such that any vote on admitting a â??newcoâ?? Rangers to the SPL is at least 2 weeks away and we also understand that ahead of any vote, Kilmarnock FC will directly consult our supporters. We are aware the Club is currently deciding how best to arrange that consultation - with an announcement expected soon.

It has also been confirmed to us that as part of the Clubâ??s consultation process, the KFCSA committee members will be invited to meet with the Chairman and additionally we hope to arrange an appropriate open meeting for Kilmarnock fans to attend.

We welcome these developments and we encourage every Kilmarnock supporter to participate in the Clubâ??s consultation process once it is announced. KFCSA are also very sympathetic with the plight of the fans of Rangers Football Club, but we believe sporting integrity has to be the core principle for all decisions made by the football authorities in Scotland."

KFCSA will issue a further statement on this matter in due course.

http://www.kfcsa.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Statement_1606121.pdf

If I hear sporting integrity one more time some poor bassa is getting a sore face.

Tell you what Killie f#*k you, we will see you coming down when we are on the way back up, that is if you are still here every chance you will be gone.

Can some one tell me how us getting newco some how breaches this so called sporting f#*king integrity we haven't cheated to win a title or used rules to stay in the SPL.

Edited by GovanAllan

The more this goes on the more you are left thinking "Fuck the SPL" I'll laugh when 4 or 5 of them die when we're in division 3

I hope people remember these days Dado when Scottish football dies, and people ask why did it happen. Simple answer narrow minded hatred.

I honestly can't believe that the other clubs are doing this to Rangers. It wasn't long ago that Rangers fans packed into Rugby Park on the final day of the season and gave Kilmarnock FC (and their town that day) an absolute fortune in revenue.

Rangers fans have consistently given Kilmarnock FC large sums of money every single year over the years and if it wasn't for Rangers Kilmarnock wouldn't have been able to field as strong a team as they have done over the years.

I hope these Kilmarnock fans reconsider their stance on this because it wasn't very long ago that their club - a club that's a fraction the size of ours - had almost as much bank debt as Rangers did. We had an £18m debt to Lloyds and Kilmarnock were reported to have almost £15m in debt on their books.