Rangers newco: Plans for club to enter Scottish Division One

Don't see any mention of that. Scaremongering. I have had a belly full of all of this.

The mhanky campaign for this too happen has being going on for months and has nowhere near peaked yet, why do you think the SPL employed Celtic's lawyers to investigate the EBT?dual contract claims?

The mhanky campaign for this too happen has being going on for months and has nowhere near peaked yet, why do you think the SPL employed Celtic's lawyers to investigate the EBT?dual contract claims?

Should be pursued through the courts. HMRC made clear they were going after the guilty parties and that Rangers had a freash start.

The Rangers fans should issue a statement saying we're prepared to call off our boycott of away grounds next season on the basis we remain in the SPL with no further punishment other than repaying all outstanding money owed. Otherwise we want Division 3 and will never set foot in a current SPL clubs stadium ever again.

Should be pursued through the courts. HMRC made clear they were going after the guilty parties and that Rangers had a freash start.

You're not following things it's the SPL they want to strip our titles from us, nothing whatsoever to do with HMRC.

You're not following things it's the SPL they want to strip our titles from us, nothing whatsoever to do with HMRC.

I was being facetious cos I feel something approaching happiness tonight. I started a post earlier then deleted it cos it was a negative and there has been enough negativity from me lately. I nor anyone else knows what they will do about that but I am certainly worried about it. My earlier post was to say "are they putting us in the first division to leave them leeway to relegate us over EBTs?"

The Rangers fans should issue a statement saying we're prepared to call off our boycott of away grounds next season on the basis we remain in the SPL with no further punishment other than repaying all outstanding money owed. Otherwise we want Division 3 and will never set foot in a current SPL clubs stadium ever again.

To be honest mate for me Rangers getting back to the top as quickly as possible is far more important than getting refenge on the people who put the boot into us .

For me Rangers to become Scottish champions for a 55th time will be sweet refenge and we can achieve that faster if we start from the 1st div or from SPL 2.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

When we win our next top flight title I would love to see us go out for the presentation, then when it was handed to our skipper, he whipped down his shorts and shat in the trophy.

Then they could take it round the stadium, at arms length obviously, so we could all shit in it.

About all it's fit for.

Edited by andy steel

To be honest mate for me Rangers getting back to the top as quickly as possible is far more important than getting refenge on the people who put the boot into us .

For me Rangers to become Scottish champions for a 55th time will be sweet refenge and we can achieve that faster if we start from the 1st div or from SPL 2.

I couldnt agree more!! I'm just thinking of ways we can put pressure on the SPL chairmen as we do hold more cards than we realise!!