The rat speaks again with more excuses

Tut tut personal insults just because the man hasn't the temerity to agree with you, put the toys back in the pram.

As for the RBS you start a new company and go ask them for money see how far you get.

Tbh mate dont bother, he seems to be part of the all Rangers united fan group.

Tut tut personal insults just because the man hasn't the temerity to agree with you, put the toys back in the pram.

As for the RBS you start a new company and go ask them for money see how far you get.

the last person I know who started a business was offered finance instantly by his bank.

much smaller scale mind you.

Backing someone and wishing them all the best for the future are 2 different concepts. I don't know what the schools are like in Cumbernauld, but I know a few folk from there and they're all pretty dense.

Green got a group of "20" together and he can't name most of them, even though he said he would, he's registered 3 companies http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/916889225 there's talk of him doing asset transfers etc, he can't get funding facilities from RBS, the whole thing stinks.

No personal insults please.

the last person I know who started a business was offered finance instantly by his bank.

You have a chance of getting finance if you can supply a business plan. You've got no chance of getting a meaningful business plan if you don't know what division you are ging to be in and what sanctions, if any, will be in place. Still too many unanswered questions.

You have a chance of getting finance if you can supply a business plan. You've got no chance of getting a meaningful business plan if you don't know what division you are ging to be in and what sanctions, if any, will be in place. Still too many unanswered questions.

by his account they were trying to throwing money at him he didn't want.

but only 10k or so.

by his account they were trying to throwing money at him he didn't want.

but only 10k or so.

Completely non-comparable then.

RBS losing 10k isnt that big a deal (esepcially when so much of it is the taxpayers loss.....) - but to give multi-million banking facilities to Rangers..... yep, different set of risk factors by far

Nobody's fooling me. There isn't a modern footballer with an ounce of ambition who wouldn't jump ship once the EPL flashes it's knickers, especially with Rangers facing div1 or worse.

I wont trust Green, twice bitten, thrice shy. The fact that so many do trust him and his only contribution of note was to see the company behind Rangers getting liquidated.

I'll reserve judgement until he does something positive. Thus far, that's been the square root of fk all.

In the process they denied us even a small transfer fee by not coming over. They'd have still got their moves, but they wanted to increase their choices by being free agents and get big signing on fees. I do not wish them well, I will wish Wallace well if he leaves and anyone else that transfers their contracts.

So Green was responsible? Never mind Murray and Whyte eh?

'I won't trust Green' does not not sound you're reserving judgement, that sounds like you've made your mind up. Quite a big difference.

He/she must be shagging the manager last time I asked mine (RBS) I checked in the mirror for the pair of horns I must have had by the look I got.

CHARLES GREEN has vowed to fight to bring in compensation for the players who have walked out on Rangers and he has asked the SFA to play a key role.

The guts have been ripped out of Ally McCoist's squad by 11 players - headed by Steven Naismith, Steve Davis, Steven Whittaker and Allan McGregor - who insist they are not obliged to join the new company under TUPE.

Indeed Whittaker has been signed by Norwich City while Kyle Lafferty is joining Sion in Switzerland.

The Rangers Chief Executive, however, is insistent that Rangers are due compensation for all of the players who have gone.

He told RangersTV: "Our position is unchanged. We have notified all clubs in the UK that we believe these players are Rangers players.

"Seven or 10 days after the transfer occurred they took the opportunity to leave the club so that they could make material gains. That's not morally right and it's not legally right and we will do everything in our power to defend Rangers' position in these matters.

"I understand very clearly the situation then when a club applies for an international transfer certificate that the SFA have little choice but to release that but that doesn't remove the case for compensation and we will pursue that.

"We spoke to the SFA last week and put them on notice that we will be looking for them to set up a panel to review these cases individuals. It is our mind each case is a clear breach of contract.

"These players had already arranged through Duff and Phelps huge reductions in their actual values against the market values and for them to exploit what they see as a loophole and to try to deprive this club of the cash is morally wrong.

"There are 11 individuals and each one has different representation. We have spoken to some of the clubs involved and we have exchanged letters but we will not just walk away and let this fall."

Green, chairman Malcolm Murray, Finance Director Brian Stockbridge and director Imran Ahmad met with the players and coaching staff at Murray Park today where they gave an update on the situation.

He said: "Myself and the rest of the board met with the senior players and the younger players at Murray Park today when the manager was also there.

"We did a Q & A period and once again the manager expressed his disappointment that some of the senior players have left.

"Ally and his team are focused on getting the squad fit and ready to play.

"There is still a lot of uncertainty but the important thing is the players are back to work and ready to do their best for Rangers."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2829847

No idea if we'll win or not but regardless it would be great to make them sweat for a bit and maybe have their moves postponed.

Tut tut personal insults just because the man hasn't the temerity to agree with you,

Pot... Kettle??,, you have called Bomber a jakie in every thread on here.

you have also insulted legends that used to play for our club..

all because they dont agree with you about green??,,, common realistic debates please