John Brown's Bid for Rangers

I see claims on ff that McGregor will rejoin if Brown is successful.

Lifted from FF

Just saw this from andy goram on a rangers page on facebook, cant see it posted on here anywhere

Andy Goram

Just a wee shout guys. Reports that Greegs he's signed for Besiktas are NOT true. Yes he has an offer but I can tell you we met on Friday and Sunday and he shook hands with me that he would go nowhere until we find out if Bombers bid is successful or not. He will stay if we are successful. FACT. Hope you're all well.

I see claims on ff that McGregor will rejoin if Brown is successful.

So FF vehemently pro-Bomber, although they have even fewer details of his bid than they do of Green's?

It would be touching to witness such blind faith if it didn't expose their total hypocrisy

So FF vehemently pro-Bomber, although they have even fewer details of his bid than they do of Green's?

It would be touching to witness such blind faith if it didn't expose their total hypocrisy

they probably trust bomber. its certainly a step up from blind faith in Muir, lloyds, whyte and now green.

they probably trust bomber. its certainly a step up from blind faith in Muir, lloyds, whyte and now green.

So they trust a guy who just days before this bid brought two rip roaring Mhanks to the table, and now won't tell us who is behind him this time.

As 3909 04 says total hypocrisy.

It's certainly a step up from reaching out in desperation to Martin Bain and Paul Murray to be our saviours.

So they trust a guy who just days before this bid brought two rip roaring Mhanks to the table, and now won't tell us who is behind him this time.

As 3909 04 says total hypocrisy.

it is. a similar hypocracy to the people who insisted green should be allowed to hide his investors.

I'm interested to see what Brown comes up with.

not really no.

But you accept the absurdity of a Rangers web-site castigating a potential purchaser for not revealing his backers, while turning a blind eye to a Rangers-minded potential purchaser when he does exactly the same thing?

But you accept the absurdity of a Rangers web-site castigating a potential purchaser for not revealing his backers, while turning a blind eye to a Rangers-minded potential purchaser when he does exactly the same thing?

It's not as if it's the first time there's been these types of double standards, but can we please avoid moving the focus towards slagging off other Gers sites or individuals.