John Brown's Bid for Rangers

That's what occurred to me too (Juancornetto's point). If Brown is on the money with this, we are still neck deep in doo-doo and not from the SFA/SPL nitwits, either.

I hope to goodness he is wrong, not because I don't like him but because the alternative is another year of torture.

On the topic of his bid, anyone who berates Brown for not 'just doing it' should plough through the interim report - nothing, absolutely nothing, happens quickly in these kind of affairs, other than the fees for lawyers etc racking up.

Guest Bluenose80
That's what occurred to me too (Juancornetto's point). If Brown is on the money with this, we are still neck deep in doo-doo and not from the SFA/SPL nitwits, either.

I hope to goodness he is wrong, not because I don't like him but because the alternative is another year of torture.

On the topic of his bid, anyone who berates Brown for not 'just doing it' should plough through the interim report - nothing, absolutely nothing, happens quickly in these kind of affairs, other than the fees for lawyers etc racking up.

Sorry Andy but there is no reason to believe Bomber is on the money here as he has openly stated he has not seen the title deeds therefore he cannot back up the claim that Whyte is still the owner. Charles Green has stated our new bank is MetroBank so where Brown has dreamed up EuroBank from is anyones guess as I cannot see any reason why he would have seen our confidential banking information as that is not something which would be disclosed until a bid was accepted which his has not. He has been at this for weeks now and has had more than enough time to get something done he needs to back off as we have enough problems to contend with without these continual attempts to destabilise the club.

The EuroBank piece confirms in my mind someone is feeding Brown info. Whether true or not, it is not something Bomber would come up with.

Exactly. Bomber is being worked from the back by someone who wants to destabilise Green and is using Bomber to spread very questionable tales.

We don't know who is doinf it and we don't know why but the fact that it's happening is beyond question.

Exactly. Bomber is being worked from the back by someone who wants to destabilise Green and is using Bomber to spread very questionable tales.

We don't know who is doinf it and we don't know why but the fact that it's happening is beyond question.

Whether good or bad is still to be resolved.

We need proof one way or the other.

Guest Corkie

The fact that the meeting is to take place AFTER the SFL league indicates that Brown's backers (if they exist and have sufficient funds) aren't in this come what may. They're just another group of businessmen wishing to make profit out of the pickle that Rangers are currenlty in. Depending on the outcome of the vote they'll no doubt tailor their bid. Brown is, imho, being played for a mug by them. I don't think anyone doubts he wants what's best for Rangers but he seems to be the puppet of just another bunch looking to make a profit rather than wanting what's best for RFC.