John Brown's Bid for Rangers

But you accept the absurdity of a Rangers web-site castigating a potential purchaser for not revealing his backers, while turning a blind eye to a Rangers-minded potential purchaser when he does exactly the same thing?

I've never known a forum to have an opinion. but individuals can be hypocritical on any forum. I expect some who backed whyte because he stepped up won't back Brown if he does.

you for example are critical of p Murray but Paul put up cash and tried. sure it wasn't enough but that's the fault of those who didn't put up cash not those who did.

What next from these pennyless propagandists, Messi has given them a verbal to join if they take over?

What complete and utter tosh from the Brown camp, yet again.

It sounds to me as if they are putting heavy pressure on anyone and everyone to back them and they are saying, come back to me when you have bought the club and we'll talk. For one to get rid of him off the phone and two because everyone knows they have no chance of buying the club.

Everyone with even a slither of common sense can see through this completely.

Still no bid I see, that was definately going in by Monday, or maybe Tuesday at the latest. Good luck at the Dakota guys, wouldnt bother getting a room, a few seats in the bar should suffice.

I've never known a forum to have an opinion. but individuals can be hypocritical on any forum. I expect some who backed whyte because he stepped up won't back Brown if he does.

you for example are critical of p Murray but Paul put up cash and tried. sure it wasn't enough but that's the fault of those who didn't put up cash not those who did.

I criticise Paul Murray because of his lack of competence, in that his bid this year was a fiasco from beginning to end. Handing Ticketus £10m to prevent them taking legal action? Great move, Paul. Even when Brian Kennedy came on board to do the thinking for him, Murray - a lifelong banker - still couldn't pull together a realistic bid for the club.

Also, Murray sat on the Rangers board for 4 years yet claims he knew nothing of the finances, was responsible for no decisions re EBT, yet has the nerve to claim he reduced the debt while at the club?

You're damn right I criticise P Murray, much as I criticise Brown now for wasting everybody's time with an unwanted sideshow.

Guest Bluenose80

What happenened to £25m P Murray claimed to have bid when Whyte took control? Why didn't he put that up when TBK bid? Stop wasting your time defending the indefensible.

I criticise Paul Murray because of his lack of competence, in that his bid this year was a fiasco from beginning to end. Handing Ticketus £10m to prevent them taking legal action? Great move, Paul. Even when Brian Kennedy came on board to do the thinking for him, Murray - a lifelong banker - still couldn't pull together a realistic bid for the club.

Also, Murray sat on the Rangers board for 4 years yet claims he knew nothing of the finances, was responsible for no decisions re EBT, yet has the nerve to claim he reduced the debt while at the club?

You're damn right I criticise P Murray, much as I criticise Brown now for wasting everybody's time with an unwanted sideshow.

actually the ticketus deal took the penny in the pund to hmrc much higher. something that might have achieved a cva.

What happenened to £25m P Murray claimed to have bid when Whyte took control? Why didn't he put that up when TBK bid? Stop wasting your time defending the indefensible.

that's the bid that d&p are suing Collier Bristow over.

it also was for a share issue.

actually the ticketus deal took the penny in the pund to hmrc much higher. something that might have achieved a cva.

Plus of course HMRC would really have hit the jackpot when we reached the Champions League 1/4 Finals in 2014/15.

Isn't it amazing TBK didn't get the gig? It sounds like you still can't believe it didn't happen.

But then as we all know, D&P stood to make far more from a liquidation than from a CVA, so they handed the club to Green, who is of course just a front for Whyte, who in turn is just David Murray's fall-guy. They would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky, meddling John Brown and his awkward questions.

Have I missed anything?

Plus of course HMRC would really have hit the jackpot when we reached the Champions League 1/4 Finals in 2014/15.

Isn't it amazing TBK didn't get the gig? It sounds like you still can't believe it didn't happen.

But then as we all know, D&P stood to make far more from a liquidation than from a CVA, so they handed the club to Green, who is of course just a front for Whyte, who in turn is just David Murray's fall-guy. They would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky, meddling John Brown and his awkward questions.

Have I missed anything?

you seem to have a decent grasp.

of course last year all the missing money was in a foreign account being hidden from the tax man. the yahoos who said we weren't paying vat were lying and whyte wasn't selling off future season book income that was a dirty lie from the record.

we shal see what's true and not now.