Just accept the transfer embargo and let's get on with it FFS!

The weird thing is that Regan want's us in Div 1 and back to the SPL asap and is trying to hinder that goal at every turn...

Occasionally his own mind kicks in for a second before Liewell grabs his baws again and gets him back on track.

When is it time to appeal to a higher body to do something sensible? The point about having higher bodies is that sometimes those involved in an association can lose objectivity and end up serving their own agenda. A higher body should be the ones who are not personally involved and so can resolve things objectively. This is the usual thing to protect against squabbling and bias.

It's not even for the badly administered scheme. We have still not been found guilty of that.

Yeah, we're being punished for going into administration and liquidation for not paying our bills - possibly with the added spice of continuing to trade while deliberately not paying taxes for one season. The fact that allowed us to fulfil our fixtures is ironic. No other club in the world in a similar situation is receiving as much punishment.

When is it time to appeal to a higher body to do something sensible? The point about having higher bodies is that sometimes those involved in an association can lose objectivity and end up serving their own agenda. A higher body should be the ones who are not personally involved and so can resolve things objectively. This is the usual thing to protect against squabbling and bias.

Ive been thinking the same myself. regan seems to think that he is in fact infallible and can change the rule book of the SFA to suit himself. But there is no one at the SFA questioning his authority at any level. even the member clubs are sitting silent.

To take away our right of appeal is a travesty of justice. This is my biggest concern. he could bury us for decades.

Who exactly can we lobby to fight our corner?

Guest Dutchy

I've not read all of this thread as I didn't agree with the title, so I thought others wouldn't and others again would, resulting in a slaggin match between fans.

Now I'd say accept a transfer embargo, if it was delayed for a season. I doubt that will happen, so I'd be against agreeing any transfer ban.