Just accept the transfer embargo and let's get on with it FFS!

Guest sarry

Accept FU#K ALL they have more to lose, even T.V companies are fighting over our first game in Div 3, who will cover it.

We have the biggest pulling power in Scottish football, without us they are dead. ACCEPT F##K ALL

After reading more I've realised the embargo will not be illegal and we cannot take it to court.

If applied the embargo will not be for the original punishment, it will instead be a condition of membership for which their rules say they can make up what they like. They are entitled to make up any sanction at all - and as they are entitled to do what they like then there are many on here who, to be consistent would have to argue that we have no right to complain even if they do something ridiculous to us - as they are "entitled".

However, as ever I look at the moral side of it and find it incredulous that they would attempt to legally enforce an illegal punishment on us in this way. Just where is the integrity in that? Is this not bringing the game into disrepute? How is it any different from the EBTs?

To me, it just shows the SFA is corrupt and instead of dispensing fair and natural justice, just wants to show it can do what it likes without recourse. Regan is showing that he is incapable of admitting he is wrong and will go to great and nefarious lengths to make sure what he personally wants is done. He wants to massage his ego with no regard to ethics and morality.

"Natural justice", now there is a phrase which has no conception in Scotland at the moment.

Guest carter001

Does anyone know what the most severe punishment ever handed out to a football club is? Are we to achieve a new world record for the most heavily sanctioned/punished club in history.

All in the name of running out of money and going into liquidation and an badly administered scheme!

God knows what it would have been if we did something severe!!!!

The weird thing is that Regan want's us in Div 1 and back to the SPL asap and is trying to hinder that goal at every turn...

In his email he did state if we went to the 3rd we would never play in the SPL again. We have no choice in the matter anyway so that contradicts his own statement.

Guest carter001

It's almost as if he is saying 'my plans to save the tv deal etc are f**ked so, i might as well do what I can to put rangers out of business forever'

He won't be here much longer so, finishing us off would be his legacy.

Regan obviously feels he is above the law and is arrogant enough to ignore the findings of the court.

I believe that Green should stick to his guns, and if Regan won't budge then Scottish football will yet again suffer the consequences of his campaign against Rangers.

However Green does not have the luxury of taking that approach as he has other, legal, responsibilities and may have to take some sort of compromise.

Does anyone know what the most severe punishment ever handed out to a football club is? Are we to achieve a new world record for the most heavily sanctioned/punished club in history.

All in the name of running out of money and going into liquidation and an badly administered scheme!

God knows what it would have been if we did something severe!!!!

It's not even for the badly administered scheme. We have still not been found guilty of that.