So now that every team has had a game....

it`s not been the best i`ve ever watched. italia `90 was my fav and spain `82 was second.

it`s got to go a long way to beat any of them.

spain are the best looking the now but they are in a shit group though.

you really won`t be able to tell until the second round to be honest.

Colshy..... England are in a weak group too but they have hardly been convincing either.

England will need to up their standard VERY quickly or they will struglle to beat the Germans or Ecuador.

Good shout Gribz with all 4 teams - would possibly put Czechs first - debatable as to who is the better team between the USA and Ukraine - but either way those are currently the form teams !

thing is danny that england ARE quite strong defensively.

Their reputation will preceed them if they get ecuador - meaning ecuador will probably sit back and try break against england. Which wont work.

Costa rica had the right idea against germany - counter attack in numbers and try give yourself a chance. (Obviously costa rica's defense are pants thats why they lost against ecuador and germany but you get what i mean)

I dont think we can really judge who's going to win yet. A team who starts really well might peak to early whereas those that start off slowly then build up some momentum when it comes down to the quarters, semis and finals. My tip will be to watch out for the team thats done quite well but not had so much of a fanfare about their performance.