Two new players at Auchenhowie: Beattie and Black

Craig Beattie's goal record is really, really bad but should do a job in the doldrums of Scottish football. I would rather us focusing on developing youth than wasting resources on someone as useless as Beattie though.

There's probably centre halfs with a better goal ratio than Beattie has.

as much I hate Black (which will soon become used to hate!) I wouldn't go that far

Totally agree. I hated Black as much as the rest of us after the tackle on Jela, but at the end of the day it's in the past and Jela is now away from us too. Very decent signing if it comes off

Craig Beattie's goal record is really, really bad but should do a job in the doldrums of Scottish football. I would rather us focusing on developing youth than wasting resources on someone as useless as Beattie though.

There's probably centre halfs with a better goal ratio than Beattie has.

What strikers do we have? experience in that position we are really lacking in

A cryptic tweet from andy little just there hinting that he might be about to sign a contract.

I'd be happy with that. He showed(to me anyway)in the 2nd half of the last season that he's got enough about him to be able to do a job for us, especially in Div3.

The Rangers of season 2012/13 will be looking a bit as surreal as the Rangers playing in "Shot at Glory" against Kilnockie. But these people come when Rangers call /-ed and thus IMHO they will be legends for years to come. As are those who stood tall during this whole process.