SFA Membership close

People holding back ticket money is not a good thing, although GS and forlan don't seem to be in that category.

I renewed my season tickets.

I'm not anti-Green I'm just highly sceptical of his business plan and his lack of candour regarding our ownership along with doubts that the "investors" are willing and able to fund us for an extended period of time.

Green himself admits he's merely a puppet I'm far more concerned about who are pulling his strings.

Chris McLaughlin‏@BBCchrismclaug

Following talks between #Rangers, SPL and SFA tonight, it seems the situation remains at deadlock. No further forward with SFA membership

Sticking point in way of #SFA membership is #Rangers insistence that they are not prosecuted for dual contracts.

alleged is factually correct

that's not 100% true.

people throwing money at whyte was the wrong thing to do.

withholding money might be the right thing to do. it might not mind you its hard to say right now.

Would less season ticket money have stopped Whyte? He'd likely still have withheld PAYE, may just have come to a head sooner.

Following talks between #Rangers, SPL and SFA tonight, it seems the situation remains at deadlock. No further forward with SFA membership

Sticking point in way of #SFA membership is #Rangers insistence that they are not prosecuted for dual contracts.

alleged is factually correct

I am not sure what to make of this, does this show that Green knows he has them over a barrel some what but refusing to accept punishment for dual contracts knowing how much they need rangers in a league? If he pulls this off then i shall take my hat off to him because i was expecting them to just accept whatever.

I am not sure what to make of this, does this show that Green knows he has them over a barrel some what but refusing to accept punishment for dual contracts knowing how much they need rangers in a league? If he pulls this off then i shall take my hat off to him because i was expecting them to just accept whatever.

He needs to stand strong on the dual contracts issue because that's what they're trying to use to strip us of silverware. Green can't possibly accept that on behalf of the club whether he'd be willing to accept it personally or not.

Not that I believe Chris McLaughlin‏ right enough, but if it's true, then Green is in a very difficult situation.

I don't really understand this.

Why is an allegation such a big problem? Surely it has to go through the correct course of action before anything can be negotiated upon?

We might not be guilty of anything yet.

I don't really understand this.

Why is an allegation such a big problem? Surely it has to go through the correct course of action before anything can be negotiated upon?

We might not be guilty of anything yet.

I, for one, to not believe we would get a fair hearing. Secondly, they are asking us to accept any consequences coming from the oldco which would leave us as sitting ducks. They have already proved themselves to be dishonourable.

I, for one, to not believe we would get a fair hearing. Secondly, they are asking us to accept any consequences coming from the oldco which would leave us as sitting ducks. They have already proved themselves to be dishonourable.
Given which, it would be better to take a year out the game and call their bluff in the courts. Accepting their blackmail leaves us a hostage to fortune, a risk not worth taking. We've been punished enough. Couldn't we go to the CAS in europe?

Given which, it would be better to take a year out the game and call their bluff in the courts. Accepting their blackmail leaves us a hostage to fortune, a risk not worth taking. We've been punished enough. Couldn't we go to the CAS in europe?

A 'year out' for a football club, one our size especially, is not like a student taking a gap year.

I accept you never know but it would be incredibly difficult for us to survive such a senario, certainly in the current form of Ibrox being our home, the training ground etc. Not playing football this season really could be the end, fans would need to start an amateur side for there to be a Rangers, no more Ibrox or league football for a long time.

I'd rather not take the gamble personally, and get revenge further down the line if we're really shafted.