SFA Membership close

As long as it's sorted by Sunday. I understand the desire to punish Rangers (understand, not agree with!) but this is also punishing other clubs with uncertainty. Those promoted, those we are due to play. Messing about with TV schedules for BBC Alba, etc etc...

As long as it's sorted by Sunday. I understand the desire to punish Rangers (understand, not agree with!) but this is also punishing other clubs with uncertainty. Those promoted, those we are due to play. Messing about with TV schedules for BBC Alba, etc etc...

We are in a game of brinksmanship. Let's hope we stay firm. We cannot give in to these bullying demands.

We are in a game of brinksmanship. Let's hope we stay firm. We cannot give in to these bullying demands.

I just worry that both sides are so firmly entrenched that we may get to Saturday evening with no one willing to back down, and no get out to allow the game on Sunday go ahead. As a hypothetical situation, what would happen if we're not granted the license does anyone know? I assume it would be too short notice to promote Spartans or anyone... so one division will be playing a team light, as promotions have not been completed pending the license award, would the SPL play a league of 11 for a season, no relegation and then an opening in SD3 next season? Crazy thoughts!

Essentially, the SPL should have no say in this once they threw us out. If they go on with their stance, we should tell them that if this goes on, we'll call in the lawmen.

May the SPL investigate this to their hearts' content, but we never shall give away our right to challenge any outcome, not least by that bias-driven SPL board and their Celtic-linked lawyers.

James Baillie ‏@Vanguard_Bears

VB understands a deal has been made between SPL and SFL regards TV rights and Rangers licence to play football will be issued by the SFA.

+ + +

All together now ;)

Had that been tweeted by a journalist you'd have made a big play about the use of the word understands.

Would be good news if the EBT investigation has been dropped as part of the deal.

IMO I don't think they will drop it, the bheast want our titles bad, and no doubt Liewell has left Doncaster in no doubt that stripping us of titles and awarding them to Celtic is his end game.

Had that been tweeted by a journalist you'd have made a big play about the use of the word understands.

Journalists usually understand how to make up a story out of "next to nothing" and sell it to their editors and the audience. Hence, they understand quite a lot of things, not least those circling within their heads. And what circles within their heads is - more often than not these days - not exactly true or based on fact.

I generally assume that no such motives drives genuine supporters of the club.