Ramsden Cup Live

Wasnt pretty today by any stretch of the imagination today but I don't think we expected it to be. It was great to see a few of the kids get game time and it has shown us what to expect when the League and other cup campaigns get underway. How good is it to be talking about a game again. Lets get behind the team and help Rangers(none of this newco pish) get back to where we belong :54:

When in the past 5 years have we been playing attractive football?

Away at Killie on Match Day 38 of Season 2010/11, the 3-2 win against the Hooped Horrors earlier this year ... to name but a couple that instantly spring to mind. If these or others do not hold up to your standards, it is your problem.

sometimes you have to cut your cloth to suit we may have to bring in a few seasoned players but we will be allright

my only complaint about today is i wish they would put on sub-titles so i ken what they are talking about .

Edited by foggy dewhurst

sometimes you have to cut your cloth to suit we may have to bring in a few seasoned players but we will be allright

my only complaint about today is i wish they would put on sub-titles so i ken what they are talking about .

Well, they would need a interpreter and I doubt that BBC Alba has the money for that. They could use the second sound channel to have the English/Scots speaker commentating. Alternatively, buy a one year subscription for RangersTV (30 pounds for Britons) and get the audio commentary from Tom Miller and the Rangers Media team - in the knoweldge that you also give your money to your club.

There's a good old Gaelic saying that says "you can only pish with the cock you've got " a lot of people don't understand that wether in English or Gaelic.

One thing that worried me today was how poor the young guys were that started, yes they have not played alot of football but i was expexting to see alot more from them tbh.

one criticism i cannot share. how many played? 3, 4 including little?

mckay started very well and obviously tired in 2nd half and was played out of position. mcleod looks decent but that was his first team debut. hutton we know what he can do, he is average at best. little was buzzing around, again, he is no better than average so i dont expect anything more from him.