Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

2f7c13232e13404e23cfd28dd9d8bff9_S.jpg

ALLY MCCOIST has admitted tonight that Hearts winger is David Templeton is a player he would like to sign.

The Tynecastle star, who scored against Liverpool at Anfield tonight, is one of several players the Manager hopes to bring to Ibrox prior to tomorrow nightâ??s transfer window slamming shut at midnight.

He said: â??We will have to wait and see what happens but Iâ??ve said for a number of weeks we need to get bodies in.

â??David is certainly one we would be really, really keen to get along with a few others.

â??Since the last time we spoke I think Maurice and Kirk have gone the other way.

â??So tomorrow and maybe tonight have to be busy for us.

â??In an ideal world I would like to get another keeper in and let young Gall go and play somewhere.

â??But that isnâ??t a priority at the moment.

â??I certainly think we need a handful if not six, I really do because we are really low on numbers.

â??But I think we have to appreciate where we are and there is a mixed bag in terms of how people perceive us right now.

â??Weâ??re an SFL 3 team and the priority is to get out of the league.

â??So people have a different perception of us right now and we just need to see what the next 24 hours bring.â?

CLUBNEWS.jpg

STV has learned Rangers today made bids for Hearts pair Ryan McGowan and David Templeton. But they haven't met Hearts' valuation.

McGowan is a quality full-back. Alawys been impressed with him against us....Templeton just had to fucking score at the Kop didn't he!!!

Seen something on twitter about Michael Owen being linked. Surely no chance we could afford his wages...

On a pay as you play basis he wouldnt cost a penny as he's never fit!

Seems no Premier League team wants to touch him. Only Stoke and Everton have been mentioned.

For me he is one of the most over rated players to play in the Premier League. Did nothing after he turned 23 or 24 yet has a glamourous CV.

Scott Burns tweets again this morning:

Malmo are prepared to sell Daniel Larsson if he can agree terms with Rangers. Talks with agent to be held am tomorrow.

English player is another target along with with 4 or 5 youngsters from Prem. Cammy Bell could happen if we get a loan for Gallacher.

Michael Owen said he'd retire if he couldn't get a Premiership club. :D

He knows he'll get found out in a tougher league. He seems to get away with poaching and doing nothing then fluffing a few chances. How the english media dont see this shows they arent interesting in reporting facts.