Hearts plead with fans to buy tickets as SPL faces life without Rangers

I caught a bit of superscoreboard last night. Timmy on the phone talking about (shock) Rangers. Anyway, Keevins said to him what do you guys want? You said vote out Rangers or we won't buy season tickets. They did. Now you say season ticket isn't worth it without 4 Old Firm games a season.

That's Timmy logic for you.... I suppose that's what happens when you hate your rivals more than you love your own club. These guys must be fizzing. On monday I remembered that the mhanks were playing Inter Milan at the weekend and went online to see what the score was and had to chuckle as their glamour friendly was relegated to the margins for multiple Gers stories. I eventually found an article about their game at my 4th attempt on the Sun's website about 10 stories down. Oh and plenty of empty seats....

Whats the comparison of ST sales compared with previous seasons. Unless they are more than their highest point in say the past 3/4 seasons, hell f*****g mend them.

Apparently they had 10,000 ST holders last season (according to the DR anyway).

I know they've lost some players, but that's still a shocking drop after their cup win.

Apparently they had 10,000 ST holders last season (according to the DR anyway).

I know they've lost some players, but that's still a shocking drop after their cup win.

If I were a Hearts fan I would be reconsidering my ST renewal given their circumstances. They've faced several winding up orders, the embarassment of not being able to pay staff and player wages on several occassions, their owner saying he wants out, and many other things, not least them losing some of their best players to an SFL3 team.

You are on to something you know. The total blanket coverage Rangers have received in the last 6 months looks like continuing while we're in Div 3. That must be sticking in the craw of a few SPL directors, particularly ones in the East End. the novelty factor we now hold, whilst not being happy about it, has given us a point of difference that none of the SPL have. The only thing that will bring bigger crowds on a regular basis to most SPL clubs is them playing better, they clearly aren't all going to be able to do that so expect some serious problems for some of them later in the season. If Hearts can sustain a title challenge they'll draw bigger crowds, if they can't they won't. It's not rocket science and applies to all the SPL clubs outside of the Tims. I expect they'll see a drop in attendance no matter what happens.

That's Timmy logic for you.... I suppose that's what happens when you hate your rivals more than you love your own club. These guys must be fizzing. On monday I remembered that the mhanks were playing Inter Milan at the weekend and went online to see what the score was and had to chuckle as their glamour friendly was relegated to the margins for multiple Gers stories. I eventually found an article about their game at my 4th attempt on the Sun's website about 10 stories down. Oh and plenty of empty seats....

Last night they suggested a crowd of around 17-18000. Compare that with friendly a few months back...

Guest Dutchy

Is Romanov's Scottish Mafia the folk that made him pay his employees???

Maybe his own fans don't want to pay for ST's becuase they're sick of his shit as well.