Sports tycoon Mike Ashley to buy stake in Rangers

On a side note.. I went into one of the sport direct stores today ( paisley ) and noted they are selling our home top at £ 37 for adult size and £31 for kids. I was going to purchase 3 kids jerseys untill I saw the price, totaling £ 93. Fuck that, I will get them from the Ibrox megastore and pay only £ 60 for 3 kids tops.

I thought when Ashley came in the fans didn't like him because he wasn't prepared to splash the cash and wanted to run the club within its means etc which is also the reason Green made enemies at Sheffielf Utd from the off?

Sheffield United were being run well within their means prior to Green's arrival so much so that they had posted profits for a few seasons before Green's arrival however these profits turned into loses after Green's arrival.

Just checked it was Mark Goldberg who did the weird stuff at Palace. Glanced thru wiki about Simon Jordan kinda sounds he had palaces best interests at heart.

Goldberg was aided and abetted by a certain Mr Gary Martyn Withey at Crystal Palace.